Where can I buy original camera glass for Meizu MX4 ?

Hi guys,

my camera glass of the Meizu MX4 is broken and I want to replace it. Do you know where can I buy an original glass from? I ordered one from aliexpress, but I don’t know if the quality there is OK.

Do you have any suggestions?

Contributor

where are you from?

usually it’s not a bad idea to contact the store you bought the phone from.

It’s just a 5$ thing, so yeah get it at AliExpress or ebay, and check the sellers reputation.

last edited by Ultrametric

Well I am in Germany and I bought by phone in China. There are no Meizu stores in Germany… :) I wrote some emails to the meizu support guys, but still no answer there.

Contributor

@p.komina said:

Well I am in Germany and I bought by phone in China. There are no Meizu stores in Germany… :) I wrote some emails to the meizu support guys, but still no answer there.

no but from what store. Did you ask a random chinese to buy the phone for you and ship it to your address :P I guess not so contact the store you bought it and maybe you can negotiate with them to send you the replacement part for free.

The Meizu support will only help you if you have the International Version and bought it from them directly. Otherwise they will just tell you, that there is nothing they are going to do.

last edited by Ultrametric
Admin

@p.komina said:

Meizu will not help you as your device was not bought from an official reseller.

Well, I bought some replacement items for my MX3 from Aliexpress . I don’t know whether these are genuine or not, but the quality is good. So just wait for your Aliexpress package to arrive and you can always decide to buy another one if the quality is too low.

Thanks for you answers, guys. I will then just wait for the shippment and see what the quality of the glass will be. I also contacted Gorilla Glass, but they are only selling parts to the big customers…

Admin

@p.komina said:

Thanks for you answers, guys. I will then just wait for the shippment and see what the quality of the glass will be. I also contacted Gorilla Glass, but they are only selling parts to the big customers…

Gorilla Glass doesn’t has to be the manufacturer of the lens itself.
And as you found it out, they are B2B anyway.

Hi,

I bought on Aliexpress this glass: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Rear-Back-Camera-Glass-Lens-Camera-Cover-Circle-Housing-Parts-Replacement-Free-Shipping/32427443558.html

Quality is OK but on original glass is some layer (green color on surface of glass, visible when you looking up to the light…I hope you understand me) on glasses from Aliexpress there is no this layer.
Camera glass from aliexpress this is “normal” glass.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.