YouTube
Meizu MX4 Pro

Since yesterday i cant watch YouTube anymore because every 2seconds it reloads -.- i tested the WLAN speed with speedtest.net and it showes me 32k down 2k up (everything OK) the ping is 40ms …

Can anyone help?

Again, which firmware and what did you do before it did not work anymore? And did you check lower quality playback for comparison?
Well, if you got 32k down, that is very slow internet ;). I assume that you mean 32Mbps down and 2 Mbps down. That should be sufficient.

Meizu MX4 Pro

i have mx4 pro flyme 4.2.8.2 and i mean 32000(k for thousand) kbps… but sometimes its good and then it reloads every 2 sec… i just tried to reinstall youtube -> doesnt help then i tried if reflashing the firmware helps -> no luck…

That problem is due to firmware. Every flyme kitkat version has it. Upgrading to lollipop will solve this completely

last edited by Guest
Meizu MX4 Pro

@Martynas but i never Gad this bug… It came only since 2 days ago … I dont want to upgrade to flyme 4.5 cause i dont want to lose all my data…

Well copy it to your computer and it is save ;)

Meizu MX4 Pro

ive aleready done it but thanks :D i meant the scores of some games but i found out i can save them with titaniumbackup ;D

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.