Beta MX4 pro - 4.5.6A-a test

is true?? faster than chinese meizu forum…

After the update in the phone info I still have 4.5.5a.

last edited by Madden83

@azwina This is true, internal testing.

@Madden83 Yes, please pay attention to compile date

any new or improvment in this testing firmware ??
now i very happy with 4.5.5A stable firmware.

@azwina I cannot see any differences. 4g still doesn’t work on my phone.

Contributor

@Madden83 said:

are you sure that your phone supports the bands you need. did you check it before you bought the phone?

@Ultrametric said:

@Madden83 said:

are you sure that your phone supports the bands you need. did you check it before you bought the phone?

Yes,of course :) on kk 4.2.8.2 4g was working well. Just on lollypop versions it doesn’t work.

If anybody needs 456a-c, I can post a link. But most likely there will be a new build in Tuesday… My Archive for mx4pro on ya.disk There is a link from meizu: build20150914
hifi sound in other players(different from stock) still doesn’t work, but battery’s behavior with gapps pretty good about 4.5 -5.5 hours of active screen
Upd.: 456a-d added to ya.disk link above

last edited by poohlya

my phone upgrated 4.5.6a. i have problem: when i calling than touch to number were not working. but last version i will do no problems. what is the problem? can you help me?

Hi, I called the bank. so connect to the customer service representative said press 3 . I press 3 but no key does not work. but anotherone called, it works. what am i do? can you help? (I tried to download other call apps. but the result is negative.)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.