Meizu M2 Note Sale on AliExpress 139$

Hurry if you want to get a new meizu m2 today.

AliExpress Campaign : 139$ > More > http://brands.aliexpress.com/?spm=2114.11010108.24.1.ExvKMK

Edit by AOKP:
No affilate links allowed.

last edited by Rey
Contributor

need to keep in mind for Customs Tax… for example… for me it will be € 134,72 price of the phone + 28.35 Tax so… = 163.35 (free shiping (that would take 2-3 week)
but if ill buy it from seller i trust and recommend to all others (and you not gonna need 2 pay any Tax) price will be =
€ 163,47 + it will be delivered to me by DHL in 6-7 days =)
so those discounts not always mean good choice…

Contributor

@Latstyle said:

need to keep in mind for Customs Tax… for example… for me it will be € 134,72 price of the phone + 28.35 Tax so… = 163.35 (free shiping (that would take 2-3 week)
but if ill buy it from seller i trust and recommend to all others (and you not gonna need 2 pay any Tax) price will be =
€ 163,47 + it will be delivered to me by DHL in 6-7 days =)
so those discounts not always mean good choice…

DHL will charge 10€ if they have to pay taxes, so it sums up to ~175€
Where you could get the international Version of the M2 Note from amazon.fr/m2note for 189€ within 3-5 days, if you are in a rush.
Or from amazon.com.uk/m2note for £139 with the UK Plug.

The Chinese Version is only much cheaper if you get it per snail-mail.

15€ difference, for the International Version and the Amazon customer care… that’s cheap, but double check if it is sold and shipped by amazon!

last edited by Ultrametric
Contributor

@Ultrametric there’s not gonna be any 10€ from DHL… i got my MX4 Pro that way and 3 more friends did too.

if ill use AmazonUK - delivery will cost 11 € + phone 200.74 = 211.74 €
if ill use AmazonFR - 190 phone and 20 delivery… so almost same…

so difference still will be in price not bad… 211 EU Amazon vs 164 EU Aliexpress

Contributor

@Latstyle that’s weird could you sent me a copy of your invoice please :) you could black out the name and address :D I am just curious.
DHL always charges it. linktoyoutuve at min 8:17 in this video the Invoice is explained.

If you have to pay for shipping to your country it’s not worth it, to buy from amazon.

129$ on pandawill which is even better than Aliexpress in reliability

Contributor

@quirksilver no on pandawill they sell the meizu m2 (mini) for 125$ but not the M2 Note.

You can buy it for €173,- at Pixmania France. Sold at €193 and you can have a cashback of €20,- with the coupon on the site.

Meizu MX4

Just buy it from gearbest(dot)com EU warehouse, It will cost around $170 which is roughly €152 with no tax! Got mine in the UK for £110.05 funny thing is that their EU warehouse is about 10-15miles away from me!

@oscar8u said:

Just buy it from gearbest(dot)com EU warehouse, It will cost around $170 which is roughly €152 with no tax! Got mine in the UK for £110.05 funny thing is that their EU warehouse is about 10-15miles away from me!

Based on warranty it might be better buying at a complety European store.

last edited by Kokkie
Meizu MX4

@Kokkie said:

@oscar8u said:

Based on warranty it might be better buying at a complety European store.

Yes thats true, although gearbest have a 1 year warranty scheme. They fix your phone for free apparently. On trustpilot they have a rating of 8.7 which is absolutely amazing!

But to be honest there will always be warranty & repair issues with chinese phones until they are able to set up some service centres in Europe, its one of the risks you take in buying an amazing phone at an amazing price.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.