Meizu M575M or M575U?

Help, help, help :-)
Dear forum members. I want to buy MX5 and I’m stupid. What’s different about version M575M and M575U? Is the difference is only on the software and also technically different? I am Polish and I would like to be the Polish language, and to act in our frequencies of GSM / WCDMA / LTE. I know M575M have software A / C / U and M575U has the software with the symbol I. Which version should I choose for themselves ??

Contributor

M is China Mobile
U is China Unicom

The only difference are the Bands, yes
I would suggest you try to get hands on a International Version, but nobody here would be able to tell you what version this is!

Or you get a chinese version and use international fw install guide to get the polish language on your phone.

If you are very patient you could wait until I get my “supposed to be an international” version from gearbest, but that might not happen before October :P

Are you sure that M575U can run the International Firmware I?

last edited by Ultrametric
Meizu MX5

P50903-200408.jpg

**here’s the closeup pic of my phone box. By cross checking the frequencies with that of Poland networks , most of them are compatible except the the one highlighted in yellow in the following picture. **

fff.png

last edited by engineer

Thank you very much.
Look at this picture version M575U looks like it has much less frequency.!

Mod edit, away with that picture.

last edited by Ultrametric
Meizu MX5

@Przemysław-Olejniczak said:

Thank you very much.
Look at this picture version M575U looks like it has much less frequency.BlurImage(1-9-2015 10-20-27).jpg

please remove the pic as I.MEI is still traceable from bar codes

last edited by engineer

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.