Delayed notification from apps

I am currently running on firmware 4.5.2.7A. sometime I don’t get any notifications from WhatsApp until I open the app then realise so many messages. I have set the app to auto launch and run when idle in the security app but still this happens.
I understand that flyme will auto clean up the app 3mins after the phone goes into standby but still when there’s a message I should get notification real time and not delayed.
Any solution for this?

last edited by Kokkie

Mod note: This answer is nonsense.

iam recomendation to migrated internasional fierware version

last edited by Kokkie
Admin

@Mustar said:

iam recomendation to migrated internasional fierware version

Nonsense.

This is related to the bad RAM management in Flyme.

@AOKP if you’ve never tried?

I can recommend it because I’ve tried? Initially I also have the same problem, because at that time but after the use FLYME 4.5.2.4c did move to FLYME 4.5.2.5i. All is resolved. may be true that you say neighbor managment ram that is not so good. but everything there is a solution …

@Mustar said:

@AOKP if you’ve never tried?

I can recommend it because I’ve tried? Initially I also have the same problem, because at that time but after the use FLYME 4.5.2.4c did move to FLYME 4.5.2.5i. All is resolved. may be true that you say neighbor managment ram that is not so good. but everything there is a solution …

Well, of course he knows what he is saying. There is no specific difference in A and I firmwares. The C and U firmwares are for China only for specific Chinese Providers. If you are on these, we would advise you to change. But as you can see, the TS is on a A version, so it would not help.

last edited by Kokkie

@Kokkie I also have tried various versions. for a.u and c. almost all the problem is the same. but I have tried to version i. and resolved, I also want to know how can experience the difference like this. I never go into safe mode sytem its application but after the one doing the freezing, still can not (A.U.C)

@AOKP but why there is a difference. if there is a chance I will seek upload video as compared to version a and i.

Contributor

@Mustar do you have a hard time understanding things? :(

The only difference is that International devices have more languages (now), this is it.
This has nothing to do with this topic, if you want to discuss about the differences of A to I open a new topic.

last edited by Ultrametric

I’m having the same problem :(

I’ve got important statement and I need to get them :(

I would appreciate it if you could help

Flyme OS 4.5.2.7A

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.