Meizumxon.com reliable ?

Good day to all,
I placed an order on this site for a MX3 32GB HK version but I didn’t receive any order confirmation from them. I tried to contact them by email and G+ and without success.

I payed with paypal so I am thinking to open a dispute.

Someone who can tell me about his experience with this shop ? is it reliable ?

Cheers

Admin

I ordered from there once, one and a half year ago. Everything went just allright. Maybe if you can, under the PP dispute guidelines, you should wait till monday and see if theyre just not working on weekends. But I think and hope everything turns out okay as soon as the people there get back to work ;)

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your answer. I feel a little bit more calm after have read your positive experience with this seller. I hope they’ll reply me on Monday.
Have a good weekend.

They are a honest shop, but definitely not the best one. Customer service leaves much to be desired.

Admin

To my emails they replied right away except a couple times when it took a couple days. Otherwise their customer service was very good, better than many, in my opinion.

Oh well, they were rude to me and offended me various times. But they do deliver the goods, so in that aspect they’re ‘reliable’.

Admin

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

Oh well, they were rude to me and offended me various times. But they do deliver the goods, so in that aspect they’re ‘reliable’.

I couldn’t ever believe this… To me so friendly and helpful. :o ?

It was quite some time ago, against me and a couple of other Meizu Me members. Maybe it was just one unfriendly employee in particular, because they apologized later on to us if I remember correctly.

And even before that, I bought a Teclast T51 from them. No complaints to them at that time.

I ordered some stuff in February and could’nt receive the package. Now I neither get my money back or my package. I really dislike them.

Admin

@‘Schwalbe’ said:

I ordered some stuff in February and could’nt receive the package. Now I neither get my money back or my package. I really dislike them.

What exactly does “couldn’t receive my package”? If you didn’t pick it up, it’s not their fault… But if they failed to deliver it, it definitely is their fault.

@‘samanen’ said:

@‘Schwalbe’ said:

What exactly does “couldn’t receive my package”? If you didn’t pick it up, it’s not their fault… But if they failed to deliver it, it definitely is their fault.

It was delivered but the post office notificated me too late.
I expected, that they would send me the stuff again and charge me the shipment just again or give me my money (excluding shipment of course because it wasn’t their guilt) back.

February!!

Admin

@‘Schwalbe’ said:

@‘samanen’ said:

@‘Schwalbe’ said:

I expected, that they would send me the stuff again and charge me the shipment just again or give me my money (excluding shipment of course because it wasn’t their guilt) back.

February!!

Imagine - if you had a shop and you sell a product to an unknown customer, and an unknown deliveryman messes it all up… Who would you blame? Yourself or the deliveryman? :) Of course the deliveryman.

This is the post offices fault, but as far as I can guess, they won’t give you back anything. But please try gathering up all the info (invoices, shipment details) and then contacting the post office. Good luck, and I hope your lost product wasn’t worth too much, because well, I’m afraid it really is lost.

@‘samanen’ said:

@‘Schwalbe’ said:

@‘samanen’ said:

@‘Schwalbe’ said:

February!!

Imagine - if you had a shop and you sell a product to an unknown customer, and an unknown deliveryman messes it all up… Who would you blame? Yourself or the deliveryman? :) Of course the deliveryman.

This is wat I just said. But I was noticed too late, so it arrived and the “hello you weren’t home we have your package”-notification came too late. It was sent back. So I think it’s meizumxon’s fault.

They have the package and are pissed or
they don’t have the package and in this case they have to contact the postman.

Administrator

How can it be meizumxon.com’s fold if DHL fails to give you the letter?

In some citys it is common that DHL AND DHL Express do a shitty service and often forget or even steal things.

Otherwise meizumxon, has the ability to do a research (if they haven’t it).

Anyway, for these cases you pay with PayPal (45 days definitly expired on your order already).

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.