FlyMe 4.2.2.1a Xposed framework

Hello I FlyMe 4.2.2.1a I get Xposed framework nich to work. what can I do ?

Admin

@realronson said:

Hello I FlyMe 4.2.2.1a I get Xposed framework nich to work. what can I do ?

Can you give us more informations maybe, e.g. screenshot of the problem.

Additionally I advice to upgrade to Flyme 4.5.5A as your version is quite outdated.

S50902-182633.jpg ich hab gehört die 4.5.5 macht noch Probleme und der Akku verbrauch wäre sehr hoch und es gibt keine deutsche Sprache.

Admin

@realronson said:

S50902-182633.jpg ich hab gehört die 4.5.5 macht noch Probleme und der Akku verbrauch wäre sehr hoch und es gibt keine deutsche Sprache.

Doch, ich hab Flyme 4.5.5 und hab noch deutsch drauf. Du nutzt eine Y Firmware.

Flyme 4.5.5 still contains german for me. You use a Y firmware by the way.

so hab jetzt 4.5.5 läuft jetzt auch Xposed framework? muss ich was beachten?

Admin

@realronson said:

so hab jetzt 4.5.5 läuft jetzt auch Xposed framework? muss ich was beachten?

Nö.

No.

ich bekomm Xposed framework aber nicht zum laufen sieht immer noch so aus wie auf den Screenshot oben.

Hello, i read the article about installing xposed. now i have a more or less stupid question :+1: Which version to use for the MX4 on Flyme 4.5.5i , ARM or ARM64 ?
Thankyou

last edited by meizufon

@meizufon said:

Hello, i read the article about installing xposed. now i have a more or less stupid question :+1: Which version to use for the MX4 on Flyme 4.5.5i , ARM or ARM64 ?
Thankyou

The version does not depend on firmware. It is just the difference between 32 and 64 bit processors. Since the MX4 got a 32bit processor, you should take the normal ARM.

thank you, i hope not to have a brick in 30 min ;)

worked flawlessly, thanks a lot

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.