How I can solve my problem …

Thank you

Admin

@gudell97 said:

Help me,

My mx5 stuck only till LOGO Meizu…
How I can solve my problem …

Thank you

Perform a firmware upgrade with clearing data.
For that simply turn the device off and connect it over USB to your PC.
Now push the update.zip onto the device and select “Clear Data” in the recovery.
Hit Upgrade and wait a few minutes.

Please notice that the first bootup can take up to 10 minutes.

@AOKP

Thank your for your advise,
Unfortunitily my phone can’t detect to PC …

How I can copy update.zip to my phone ?

Admin

@gudell97 said:

@AOKP

Thank your for your advise,
Unfortunitily my phone can’t detect to PC …

How I can copy update.zip to my phone ?

Strange.

How did it happened the phone stopped booting?

@AOKP

After up grade Firmware from C to A, thus can’t :+1:

1. Reset to Factory Depault
  2. Up grade FW,
  3. Tha last I;M install Recovery Image from FLASHIFY

That’s all, after Reboot my phone is BRICK/BOOTLOOP

I just bought this phone early Auguts 2015.

Contributor

@gudell97 said:

@AOKP

After up grade Firmware from C to A, thus can’t :+1:

1. Reset to Factory Depault
  2. Up grade FW,
  3. Tha last I;M install Recovery Image from FLASHIFY

That’s all, after Reboot my phone is BRICK/BOOTLOOP

I just bought this phone early Auguts 2015.

How did you upgrade the phone, describe it in detail please. And from what version to what version. And why the f… would you install a recovery image from flashify?

The nice “feature” of Meizu phones is a looked bootloader, that means the basic fastboot wont work, this you way you wont get anything on to your phone. And additionally Meizu usually uses slightly different MTK chips so that all the MTK tools don’t work.
To sum it up: every “recovery” that might work on a standard MTK phone will not work on a Meizu phone.

I don’t know how bad your situation is yet, but it doesn’t appear very promising.

last edited by Ultrametric

@Ultrametric

Thrustly, I have some different Phone …
Thus, I always modified my phone …
the last one Bought Meizu MX5 when my friend visiting at China, I’m from indonesiaa…

Fist time, I’m up grade FW from initial C to A, and I try to up grade to I, but I can’t do it.

I already try to Factory Default from Setting-storage, Factory Reset - only restart nothing change.

I try Hard Reset, Vol +/- + Power, only restart nothing change.

My phone can used like normaly.

The last week I try intall FLASHIFY and install Recovery.img from cancro (Usually I used it to xiaomi mi4, hehehe)

the phone restart and bootloop, now only show Battery charger only and logo meizu after that blank and lighting … that all.

PC not recognize my Meizu MX5, not dettech …

Please help me … (Sorry if my english so bad)

Thank you

last edited by gudell97
Contributor

@gudell97 the only thing you can do is sent it back to Meizu and ask them to fix this for you.

You have no writing permission with flashify, fastboot or similar tools, as the bootloader is locked.
If you find a way around, please share it, as there is no known resolution for this topic as of now.

Specially if the recovery mode is gone, you are pretty much over the limit. And what do you mena with “I already tried Factory Reset”, are you able to access the recovery mode with Power-Button and Voume Up?

On some occasions it might be a good idea to do some research before bricking a 300$ device :(

Did you boot up in recovery, or only connected it while shutdown? Anyway try this method, it should launch a recovery drive on your pc as mentioned before.

Download the original/compatible MX5 update.zip (on your pc).
Shut down your phone and…
…Start up in recovery mode (press and hold! the volume up button and then the power button. Hold them both until you see the Meizu logo).
Connect your MX5 to a pc and it should recognize it as ‘recovery’ drive.
Copy and paste the (downloaded) update.zip to the ‘recovery’ drive on your pc.
Tap ‘system update’ and click the blue colored ‘start’.
Your phone should reboot.

If your pc doesn’t recognize your phone via this method, you probably messed up the orginal recovery and there is nothing you can do, but to send it back to Meizu as mentioned above.

last edited by Abaggie

@Abaggie
@Ultrametric

Up date Condition ,

1. PC Can’t recognize my mx5
  2. Hold power Button + Vol. up/down, nothing haven
  3. if I Charger or connect to PC, only lighting blink2 after that shown picture of battery charger and then Meiizu Logo and then the phone off, back to lighting blink2 after that show picture of battery charger and the Meizu Logo, that all.

I think my phone in low battery condition, and this condition (Bootloop/Brick) the phone can’t to charger …

Still looking for another solution … for charger the battery

Thanks All

Contributor

@gudell97 your problem is more that you used flashify and this tool does the following:

…Flash your boot.img, recovery.img and zip files right away using Flashify!
Be safe and backup everything either to local storage or cloud storage with automatic syncing!
If you don’t know where to get your recovery files, just download directly from this app!
Features:
1 - Flash boot and recovery .img without even needing to go to recovery

I still don’t know what you did precisely! If you removed the recovery mode you are done with it, there is no help.

If you just exhausted your battery, charge it for some time and wait, it will start to work again.

Edit: does power button and volume down achieve something, did you try this?

for some people it worked, but I only read of people putting flyme on a ubuntu MX4. I didn’t try it, so no idea if this works. If your phone is already a brick and the recovery mode is gone, well then you have nothing to lose.
Read through this and hopefully it will help you a bit, you can use google to translate the page.

Re MX4 Ubuntu Edition

chinese MX4 Recovery Editio

some xda link

more of xda

meizufans/installiInternationalVerssion

All those links are for the MX4 and some people were able to fix it on Android KK, like to put the recovery mode back on the Phone.

Now here comes your problem! You have a brand new MX5, with only Android LP on it, there haven’t been many people messing around with the phone so there is little information of what works available.

I really hope you learned something, don’t mess with Meizu and specially not when it’s a brand new device, and there is little information about it available. Or at least do a proper research! Google is your friend!

In half a year from now, there might a resolution for your problem.

Contributor

But let’s try our best!

What do you have in the flashify tool? What files did you backup, and how did you want to put it back on the phone.

Please describe in detail, what you backed up and how you wanted to bring it back on the phone.

And maybe also explain, why you wanted to use flashify in first place, did you try to install Android LP on your phone?

Dear Ultrametric,

Flashify tool for install recovery.img from CANCRO, I ussualy used this app for my Xiaxxmi Mi4.

I’M never back up files.

I use flashify due to my meizu can’t Reset to Factory Default from flyme OS and from Hard Reset (Vol up/down + power button)

I Just used ADB app, using

C:\ADB\fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
sending ‘recovery’ <11220 KB> … KAY [ 1.139s]
Writing recovery … FAILED (remote : Permision Denied!)
finished. total time : 1.201s

Thats all

ANy one can solve my meizu, I Love this meizu and better than my xiaomi mi4.

last edited by gudell97
Contributor

I will close thetopic.

Final words: Bootloader is locked! Tools to flash a recovery e.g. Fastboot don’t work on Meizu Phones.

A bricked Meizu is an unusable dead thing.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.