Flyme OS 4.5.5 stable (MX4)
Admin

Changelog:
Reminder

• With respect Flyme 4.2, Flyme 4.5 cloud storage service is switched from the 360 ​​cloud disk to Ali cloud services, you can still view the information before the album in history and history folders; Flyme laboratory function is not portable to Flyme 4.5. Members charm friends please know

System

• Upgrading to Android 5.0.1 system version
  • Upgrade the baseband version
  • Optimize application launch speed

Desktop Cloud Backup

• Modify the desktop cloud backup application is moved from the center of the entrance to the Account Center
  • Desktop Optimization separated immediate backup and cloud backup automatic backup
  • New Desktop Cloud Backup backup list different models increase

Notification bar

• Settings - auxiliary functions, new immersive status bar switch

Phone

• New number segment display
  • New contact details page to increase “Blacklist” and “Delete contact” Entrance
  • New call records list displays yellow identification information
  • New missed call displays “back” button in the notification bar
  • Optimization of call recording and contact details of the phone call default Flyme
  • Optimization of the contact name in the space reserved field
  • Hide the status bar icon when optimizing open message recording

SMS

• Modify cancel SMS landscape mode
  • Optimize network to send voice information while stopping the other voice playback

Set up

• Clear user under the new setting a password lock screen lock screen data need to verify passwords
  • New screen lock, document locking area, apply encryption password separately (remember password)
  • The new felt optimization algorithm, optimization shock effect of a variety of scenarios
  • Optimization modify automatic light sensing logic
  • Optimization needs modification guest mode
  • Enter the “Sound and Vibration” screen, the music will not stop playing when playing music Optimization

Music

• Optimization Home new revision
  • New independent radio station entrance
  • You can delete the local file is removed when new music
  • Added Dirac HD Sound support six new headphones (Etymotic ER4P, AKG Y16, AKG 420, Beyerdynamic DT1350, Beyerdynamic DT235, Sennheiser MX375)
  • View lyrics optimization experience

Gallery

• New Location categorize Browse
  • Added support big picture view page view rotation gesture
  • Modify cloud Ali cloud album service switched to the album, providing unlimited storage space

Video

• Added Tudou video resources
  • New suspension player supports intelligent docking window edge
  • Added support cloud sync playing record
  • Hot column layout optimization

Security center

• New power-saving mode increases wake intelligent alignment switch
  • New traffic monitoring new “This Week Ranking”
  • Optimization Tips low battery power saving mode, the power is automatically erased prompted connection
  • After optimization of standby power consumption management to clean up the application, there will first clean up tips news
  • Optimize application displays all new applications cleanup
  • Optimization garbage cleanup support separate each small trash cleanup

Application Center

• New list “filter has been installed” Support
  • Optimal adjustment of the “New Boot” for the squared style
  • Optimal adjustment “search hot words list” is a list of style

Volume

• Optimized headset and loud speaker by adjusting the volume keys are 15, supports finger drag trimming

Read

• New Featured Articles cooperation with headlines today, through personalized recommendation algorithm for real push users prefer content of the article
  • Added support for clicking links Share the article after the jump to read application

Domestic services

• Add a personal interface new design center
  • Add new travel services interface design, adding real-time by car, on foot navigation
  • New coupons arrived in price to bind movie function
  • New Personal Order Management
  • Optimization and upgrading of high moral ground Gallery

Clock

• Added notification bar display alarm sounds, click Display alarm bomb box support or turn off the alarm
  • New lock screen when the alarm rings, in case the weather is not installed automatically calls the system lock screen

File

• Optimize storage optimization services to enhance the upload speed
  • Modify cloud disk service switched to Ali cool disk, providing 40T cloud storage space

Personalise

• Added support function Topic Specials

Mail

• New e-mail conversation mode
  • New e-mail attachment management interface
  • Optimization allows a user name to log on with spaces

Browser

• The new card contents system, increase the browser’s content information
  • New download acknowledgment function
  • URL input box Chinese Lenovo optimization results
  • Optimization enabled Android L chrome 40 new kernel
  • Optimized video playback directly into full screen mode
  • Optimization of the browser share style micro-letter

Input

• New keyboard keys Collapse

Weather

• New wind power, wind, travel index, air humidity display

Calendar

• Added Chinese language by default Monday week start date adjustment

Game Center

• New arrival spot payment functions
  • New micro-channel payment functions

User Center

• New binding Taobao account
  • Added the draw gift

Payment center

• Added support for the use of spot against Flyme
  • New micro-channel pay

Download:
Flyme 4.5.5A

Source:
Flyme 4.5.5A

last edited by Rey

can someone test antutu performance and confirm if all cores are enabled?

last edited by Gigi Marzullo
Meizu MX4

47385, performance mode… seems fine

@AOKP do you know something about I version? They never release I version since 4.2.8.2. I am still waiting but still there is no I version.

I installed 4.5.5 few ago, but I can’t find Italian language. How can I do to have it?

Meizu MX4

@Torraiolo said:

I installed 4.5.5 few ago, but I can’t find Italian language. How can I do to have it?

They removed some languages (Italian too) from all (4.5.4A + ) A firmware.

I’m just waiting for the I stable version.

last edited by xSurox

@xSurox said:

@Torraiolo said:

They removed some languages (Italian too) from all (4.5.4A + ) A firmware.

I’m just waiting for the I stable version.

I version didn’t release for 4.5.4 version. Do you think it will release for 4.5.5?

Meizu MX4

@Gigi-Marzullo 51265 points, 8 cores works.

last edited by lolek46
Meizu MX4

This update appeared in the official flyme upgrade app. I’m still on 4.2.8.2A so can anyone confirm that I can upgrade without clearing data to this version?

No, you need to clear data to update from kitkat-based firmware.
Installed this update - it’s really fast and smooth. I can’t say so about all previous LP-based firmwares for MX4.

That’s not true! I’ve updated to 4.5.5i from 4.2.8.2i without clearing data this time and there is no problem. Everything works fine.

There is night mode in camera setting with 4.5.5 stable ? And exposed work without problem? Because if not night mode and if not so easy reinstall exposed i reamain with 4.2.8.2A with italian language …my mx4 it work so fine…reinstalling all app , setting novalauncher , exposed for noone improvement really improvement is a nosense imho

@Petar-Yankov when did you do that. because 4.5.5i still not released. There is a 4.5.5i but it’s not released by meizu. Somebody modified to 4.5.5A leak version.

Meizu MX4

I updated without clearing data and everything went well. Battery percentage while charging is solved and also battery draining is not as bad as 4.5.4 release. Furthermore, all 8 cores are working fine right now (Antutu score 50.351) and also Xposed and Flyme tools work withoun any problem. Finally, Meizu did release a stable version. All the above also applies for MX3’s 4.5.5A test firmware.

Admin

@saign said:

I updated without clearing data and everything went well. Battery percentage while charging is solved and also battery draining is not as bad as 4.5.4 release. Furthermore, all 8 cores are working fine right now (Antutu score 50.351) and also Xposed and Flyme tools work withoun any problem. Finally, Meizu did release a stable version. All the above also applies for MX3’s 4.5.5A test firmware.

I agree, yet Flyme 4.5.5 works quite well on my MX3.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.