Flyme OS 4.5.5A test firmware (MX3)
Admin

Changelog:
System

• Repair open automatically adjust the brightness, brightness dim problem
  • When repair Youku video cache in the background, even now question the phone stuck without service
  • After the repair MX3 Open map pointer does not point in the right direction, you can not navigate the issue

Communications

• Add phone settings increase “intelligent recognition unknown number” switch
  • Repair MX3 problem can not send location information
  • Repair MX3 call can not adjust the call volume, call volume is too small problem
  • Repair MX3 headset, turn off the screen will not hear the other party’s voice problems
  • After the repair wallpaper smart set, calls, alarm clock must be unlocked to operate problem
  • After the repair switch flight mode, it can not automatically registered on the network problem

Desktop

• Modify the notification bar added DND quick switch
  • Repair MX3 desktop font small problem
  • Repair unlock encryption application interface, the bottom of the “Cancel” Text partially occluded bottom bar problem
  • Fix to open the desktop folder, folder icons and desktop icons overlap problem
  • After repairing the drop-down notification bar notification bar jammed sporadic problems
  • MX3 repair status bar drop-down completely even now the question is not displayed

Input

• Repair lower part MX3 unable intelligent input method Smartbar hidden problems
  • Repair installation QQ, no Smartbar problems

Set up

• Remastered The 16GB MX3 power consumption issues in NFC

Security center

• Boot speed optimization Security Center
  • Exit leisure traffic after repair, this month has been reset to the initial setting state with problems
  • After repairs clicks garbage removal, no pop complete interface issues
  • Repair standby power management interface, automatically change the standby operation state problem
  • Fixing security center traffic management issues are not cleared traffic last month

Browser

• Optimization of the browser startup time
  • Fix to open certain pages will appear code page issues

Music

• Repair the cover of the song in the personal center of the interface, you can not display problems of default cover
  • Repair equalizer open question invalid

Calendar

• Repair MX3 click New Event, a high chance of not jump to the new interface issues

Weather

• Repair MX3 showers weather interface card problems

Mail

• Repair Mail New Save drafts, click the draft can not enter the problem
  • Repair landed two mail accounts, after switching the account does not correspond to the right of the mailing list automatically switch problem
  • Repair the search function is disabled, click no response problem

Download
Flyme 4.5.5A

Source:
Flyme 4.5.5A

last edited by Rey

Anyone who tried this and can verify if it’s great or not? any bugs? even small ones? heat fine?

Currently i am with 4.2.8.2I and it’s fine…

Admin

@avadon said:

Anyone who tried this and can verify if it’s great or not? any bugs? even small ones? heat fine?

Currently i am with 4.2.8.2I and it’s fine…

I am installing it.

Oh nice… How does it feel?

Admin

@avadon said:

Oh nice… How does it feel?

Quite good to be honest. Works pretty smooth compared to all previous Flyme 4 versions.

Cool… I’ll install it later!! Did you face any problems? Even small ones?

Thanks for your reply anyway :)

Admin

@avadon said:

Cool… I’ll install it later!! Did you face any problems? Even small ones?

Thanks for your reply anyway :)

Not yet, however the first bootup took quite a while, even though I wiped data.

Meizu MX4

Flyme 4.5.5A feels awesome as long I’m using it and everything works buttery smooth. I didn’t face any significant bugs or problems to mention and my phone seems to be a bit faster than before. Like AOKP said, the first bootup took me about 10 minutes optimizing all the apps installed so don’t worry if anyone sees Flyme logo for some time.

wow, this release looks quite good! @AOKP : do you think it’s worth the upgrade from flyme 3 in terms of speed and battery life? Are ghere genuine improvements compared to 4.5.4?

This 4.5.5A by AOKP is faster & Smooth & Cool than 4.5.5 by ru . One Fantastic Feeling . Thank you for One Rom by 4.5.5A AOKP (^_^)

last edited by paichit
Admin

@Nicky69100 said:

wow, this release looks quite good! @AOKP : do you think it’s worth the upgrade from flyme 3 in terms of speed and battery life? Are ghere genuine improvements compared to 4.5.4?

Well in my eyes Flyme 3 is still better optimized than this, however compared to 4.5.4 it is definitely an improvement.
Less lags and less freezes.

Hello… Indeed it seems very good rom. Two questions though.

1. In my phone some apps are incompatible with this version. Does the same apply to you as well?

2. when i open Documents and slide it rightward, the titles of some categories in the menu do not show up. Does this apply to you as well?

you cant just download apk from internet tho

@paichit said:

This 4.5.5A by AOKP is faster & Smooth & Cool than 4.5.5 by ru . One Fantastic Feeling . Thank you for One Rom by 4.5.5A AOKP (^_^)

Did I miss anything? The 4.5.5A builds shared on our forums before were actually leaks so I wouldn’t be surprised if they weren’t “Smooth & Cool”.
I still think 4.2.8.2i was smoother than the Lollipop builds though, the biggest problem for me is that the standard browser often crashes or simply hangs my phone and I have to Hard Reset it to get it working, I wonder if I’m not the only one who is experiencing this bug…

@AOKP I am testing it right now and I totally agree with you!
But I like this new release, really smooth. Alas I still have issues with the alarm clock (It works but doesn’t ring, I think it is a permission issue, or maybe a bug occuring cuz I disabled weather app) and the contacts not appearing in sms stock app (also a permission issue IMO). But if I can solve it I think I’ll keep it, so I can upgrade easily to next releases instead of having to upgrade from 3.7 to 4.2 and 4.5 with clearing data.

BTW: app compatibility is a playstore issue: I had a spare apk of “open camera” (great photo app you should try!) I can install it manually and get it working but it is impossible to install or upgrade it from playstore.

It is a pity the app center isn’t translated in english yet cuz I’d rather use it.

Also a question for you guys! I’d like to use music app from 3.7.3 on 4.5.5 (cuz it has folder playing) but I don’t succeed installing it. Any clues of a way to get it working?

Thanks!

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.