M571 vs M571H
Contributor

Hello, what is the difference between the versions of the M2 Note?
M571 vs M571H

As I can see the H version seems to be the international version. But I am not sure about this.

Contributor

@Kokkie said:

As I can see the H version seems to be the international version. But I am not sure about this.

neither am I, because I have seen shops advertise and clearly state that the M571 is also an international version. It’s hard to say and well we all know that Chinese like to lie to their customers. So whatever a shop tells is for sure a lie. :unamused:

The H in the model number is strange. In all other phones the difference between models were depicted by a different number and not an extra letter. E. G. The mx3 had number ranging from 350 to 353 for the versions. So I guess it is just another bullshit bingo.

Contributor

@Kokkie said:

The H in the model number is strange. In all other phones the difference between models were depicted by a different number and not an extra letter. E. G. The mx3 had number ranging from 350 to 353 for the versions. So I guess it is just another bullshit bingo.

Thanks for this information :) That’s really helpful :D

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.