Landscape status bar buttons

I don’t know if someone knows this already but I just recently discovered this little feature and I want to share it with everyone
In landscape mode in the status bar there are two separations like slashes: one near the clock and the other near the battery icon like in the picture bellow
S50829-113813.jpg
If you touch the clock it triggers a home button press and if you touch the battery icon it triggers a menu button press, this can come handy since Meizu devices don’t have a menu button. I don’t if this came with flyme 4.5 or before.
I have 4.5.5A btw.

Admin

Yeah, Meizu and especially Flyme is (was) known (at least for me) for it’s sneaky genius shortcuts and tweaks. This is one of them - has been out for long already though (I think before 4.5).

However, I am still missing many of the tweaks which made even the first versions of Flyme stand out from others but aren’t featured in nowadays’ versions of Flyme (for no reason :neutral_face: ). Back in the day there must’ve been a UI genius working at Meizu because even though this one is a nice tweak as well, the old ones weren’t only this useful but also visionary on the next level.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.