Lock Screen
Meizu MX4 Pro

Am I able to modify/customize my lockscreen ? Like add a weather/clock widget on it?

You can do it with apps from play store, for example AcDisplay is pretty decent.

Meizu MX4 Pro

sorry i cant express very well in english but that wasnt my question, i want to modify the stock lockscreen or just add a widget to it so that for example the weather is shown when i turn on my phone

last edited by mx4pro

I dont think this is possible, my friend.

Meizu MX4 Pro

Or do you know another lockscreen app which is compatible with the fingerprint Sensor ?

Well, AFAIK changing the Lock screen does not function really well on Meizu phones. I tried it once on my MX3 and I got a double lockscreen and based on the answers given by Antonin, I guess it is still not really possible. On the other hand I remember a topic on, but you will have to use the search option for it.

actually metioned Acdisplay is working fror me without any problems on my MX3, but yea fingerprint readder might be problem with that one… ok i checked google, LockR…and CM locker( that one can use widget of another apps only in paid version) good luck

Meizu MX4 Pro

is it compatible to the fingerprint?

Meizu MX4 Pro

ok i just found a video but it seems that the cm locker app only supports the s6 fingerprint sensor :( but thanks anyway

last edited by mx4pro

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.