Maps/Navigation
Contributor

so lets talk about this topic… what Maps/Navigation are you using on your device? what pros/cons you can say about them?
cause as we have only Chinese maps… i guess most of us installing some other apps for that… so i wonder what ya using guys.
as iv seen on almost every review we on our devices have not bad at all GPS… so im looking for some good maps/Navigation apps that using GPS and have offline mode so wont eat traffic.

Meizu MX4 Pro

Google does it well… Especially on the latest version

Contributor

Google usually does a good job… But no real offline mode feature (yet)…
Offline maps quality differ from country to country… Personally i use HERE maps by Nokia now… Pretty good… Used to use Sygic maps but they have type of discontinued it where i live…

Meizu MX4 Pro

@GreyGhost said:

Google usually does a good job… But no real offline mode feature (yet)…
Offline maps quality differ from country to country… Personally i use HERE maps by Nokia now… Pretty good… Used to use Sygic maps but they have type of discontinued it where i live…

ABSOLUTELY. HERE is the best ;)

last edited by trem

I installed IGO Amigo and are functioning until when the antivirus of Flyme (security) will delete an folder called “content”, where are the maps, poi’s, languages and another folders. Anyone know how disable tis Security?

Today, i will be gone from my city, Irun, to Bilbao city and will be try another version of IGO .apk executable. I reinstaled this navigation software yesterday and it seem ok until now.
For the interesed prrsons, the name of apk is , iGO_Turkey_9.6.29.431282_sys_not_changed.apk.

Contributor

Uh I am a big Here-Maps fan, it’s perfect to travel as the maps are download-able and the app does not require internet to work :)

try cygic.
very good navigation app.
you can find it in play store.

last edited by iraarnon

Sygic/Igo/Navigon are the best offline applications.
Many useful functions like radar/cameras warnings, nice graphics, 3D buildings, POI, driving tips and much more

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.