How Can I Turn Off Chinese App Notifications ?
Meizu m2 note

I have OS 4.5.2A
I am getting notifications from some Chinese apps almost daily and they are annoying me.
Is there a way of stopping these Chinese notifications ,or is there a way of removing these Chinese apps ?

thanks

last edited by dryandra
Meizu m2 note

I don’t have a Notification option in Security,only a Notification access option which says “No notification listeners are installed.”

Meizu m2 note

Sorry,but in settings/security there is only “unknown sources”,“Notification access”,“Device and Credentials” and “Set Sim card lock”.
I can’t work out how to take a screenshot to show you.

thanks

Meizu m2 note

Ok,here is the screenshot,is this what you are talking about ?

http://imgur.com/PhYT3nW

Contributor

Not Security in Settings app… The ‘Security’ app… It is the one with Green shield icon with the tickmark in the middle…

Meizu m2 note

ok,thanks,but when I go into the ‘Security’ app there is still no notification setting,the only one I can find is Security app/Permission/Notify… but that only has installed apps,not system apps.
I don’t think Meizu allow you to stop notifications of system app… I think the app that is giving me grief is called ‘Life’.

last edited by dryandra

Alternatively try access settings > apps list and then uninstall the app. (uninstall is not possible for all apps)

yes, it’s easily possible remove chinese apps:
1) enable root access:
go into Settings > Account > Flyme Account > Sign in/register
click your nickname and then System privileges’ > Select open (default is close) > Accept the warning and enter your Flyme password
phone will restart automaticaly

1. download app from Google play “Uninstaller Pro”
  2. allow this app root permision
  3. in app list find all chinese s*** and hold longer on it --> choose uninstall

easy way to remove all not necessary apps, inluced chinese or systems.
Anyway be carefull, if you remove some system apps your phone can be damaged (necessary reboot all system) - you do all on your own risk.
But not afraid, if you will uninstall just chinese apps, there will no problem happen

@kapriiik said:

yes, it’s easily possible remove chinese apps:
1) enable root access:
go into Settings > Account > Flyme Account > Sign in/register
click your nickname and then System privileges’ > Select open (default is close) > Accept the warning and enter your Flyme password
phone will restart automaticaly

1. download app from Google play “Uninstaller Pro”
  2. allow this app root permision
  3. in app list find all chinese s*** and hold longer on it --> choose uninstall

easy way to remove all not necessary apps, inluced chinese or systems.
Anyway be carefull, if you remove some system apps your phone can be damaged (necessary reboot all system) - you do all on your own risk.
But not afraid, if you will uninstall just chinese apps, there will no problem happen

sorry, to not be confused:

• google play app is call “Root uninstaller” --> after instalation named Uninstaller pro (anyway if looking for uninstaller pro, it’s find it - 1st result)
  • uninstalling of chinese/not necessary system apps doing in this “Root uninstaller” app, not in setting/apps.
Meizu m2 note

Hi

Can anyone please tell me what app pushes this notification ? and if there is a way of disabling it ?

thanks

http://i.imgur.com/rzATpN2.jpg

@dryandra don’t understand… why you want just off notification and keep app running ?? (chinese apps running automaticaly). Why you didn’t try use manual 3 lines up (my manual how to remove all chinese apps) ? You will receive: no notification, more ram memory, no bloatware…

Meizu m2 note

I did remove Chinese apps,but still getting notifications,that’s why I am asking what app has this notification.

Meizu Pro 6

@dryandra said:

Hi

Can anyone please tell me what app pushes this notification ? and if there is a way of disabling it ?

thanks

http://i.imgur.com/rzATpN2.jpg

It is the Reader app.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.