Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Keyboard problem

Hello there!
I was using MX5 for 2 days. My biggest problem is that I can’t use a custom keyboard downloaded from Play Store because you aren’t able to move the cursor, to select text, copy/paste it, etc.
There is only one that 100% works, the touchpal. I tried swiftkey and fleksy with no luck.

Can someone confirm this bug?

Thanks!

Very annoying, but long lasting bug. Dont expect that to be fixed anytime soon

Oh, that’s a pity :neutral_face:
Didn’t know that this is an “old bug”, thank you anyway.

Actually I think the workaround is to disable the spell check, so your words don’t get underlined, if you know what I mean.

I understand, but neither Swiftkey nor Fleksy allow to do that, sadly.
I’m using TouchPal, still better thank the stock one, at least there is the dictionary for my language which can predict or correct some words.

Google keyboard works if you disable gesture writing. Hope it helps somebody.

@kami said:

Google keyboard works if you disable gesture writing. Hope it helps somebody.

Still not working, the keyboard underline the word if I click on it and then I’m not able to move the cursor again :/

EDIT. You just need to disable “Show correction suggestions” under Text Correction to get it working as TouchPal, you can have gesture writing enabled.

@Antowitz said:

EDIT. You just need to disable “Show correction suggestions” under Text Correction to get it working as TouchPal, you can have gesture writing enabled.

Seems to be very inconsistent then. I have that option turned on yet it works flawlessly so far.

facing similar issue

@Antowitz for Every File Copying, choice of words, and Paste. The good there must be an end to the giving Space on Typing.

nothing imposible

@kami said:

@Antowitz said:

Seems to be very inconsistent then. I have that option turned on yet it works flawlessly so far.

Hmm, that’s strange.

@Mustar said:

@Antowitz for Every File Copying, choice of words, and Paste. The good there must be an end to the giving Space on Typing.

Yes, I know, there must not be an “underlined” word.

Back in the days I used to have the problem on every Meizu device I had. It was driving me crazy but I got rid of it by installing a Chinese firmware (on my International device, sounds not-so-logical, I know… :no_mouth: )

Oh and yeah, I didn’t use any correction/suggestion/dictionary crap ever. It’s useless for the master of everything. :crown:

@samanen I can write a lot faster with the correction/suggestion/dictionary crap :D
If you don’t want that, there is the stock keyboard that works just fine.

TouchPal remains the best choice, for me.

@Antowitz So the cursor movement issue is resolved when using Touchpal & Google keyboard without Prediction or with prediction also this issue gets resolved ?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.