Problem with Google Acc, Play and Youtube

Anyone had this problem? Youtube or Google Play won’t login, “Connection problem” they say. When you clear all the data from every Google system, the first Google App that you logging kinda works and the others say that cannot connect.

And, when using those apps, the wifi connection seems very slow, but sometimes speeds up to normal and drop again.

Anyone had these issues and know how to fix it? I won my M2 Note. imported from AliExpress on the 28/07/2015, first thing that I did with it was to upgrade to 4.5.2A.

Contributor

You have to use the ‘Google installer’ by Howie from Meizu Appstore to install google services properly on A version of firmware…

I’ve got the same problem, 4.5.2A, rooted m2 note, google installer 1.4.4, but the install fails every time. Sooo…

Same here… I might use an alternative app store and say balls to google…battery life will probably be better. Still concerned about the dropping GSM signal all the time of the 2nd sim though, definately firmware related as didnt do it on 4.5.1I

As recommended, unistalled all the google services and used the ‘Google Installer’ and everything looks nice.

But I used this Google Installer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9SbzI3J5YtBV2VCdXlmcFlZbkk/view because I had unistalled the Meizu Appstore.

Now the problem are with the wifi in my home, can’t seem to speed up in the M2 Note, always in the ‘0.0x ks’ when requesting something, seems like a upload issue. Youtube, apps from google play take some minutes to load up, but when they load, everything downloads on the normal speed.
This issue don’t appear on the wifi at my work.

EDIT: The 20/40 trick appears to do the trick. Just changed to 40 the bandwith of the channel on my router.

Another thing, I have unnistalled several services, including harassement blocker app and mostly of the chinese specific apps, leaving only the Meizu apps excluding the Appstore. But, my Phone and Message Apps won’t load, only blank screen then Home Screen. The strange thing is that when I recive a call, the app works like a charm, no problem at all. Any suggestions or only hard reset is the way?

last edited by kodomokun
Contributor

@kodomokun
You seem to have deleted apps which the Dialer and Sms apps were dependant on…
You can try and simply flash the update.zip without clear data… And it should return ‘all’ apps… And then ‘carefully’ remove apps you don’t want again…
Or you can try to figure out what apps you are missing and extract those from the update.zip and manually replace them under /system with correct permissions (this method will need some effort due to the new update format lollipop uses)… My sms app had stopprd working after I removed MzSmartComService whose name appeared in chinese with a green sms icon…

Thank you very much, could restore Phone app extracting from update.zip with sdat2image + ext2Explorer, as I imagined, was the MzBlockService.apk that was necessary to start the Phone App

@GreyGhost said:

My sms app had stopprd working after I removed MzSmartComService whose name appeared in chinese with a green sms icon…

Unfortunaly, 4.5.2A doen’t seem to have that apk. I think that I need the Security App, I gonna teste later that, but I really don’t want tha security app haha
EDIT: found it on the priv-apps folder

Thank again tho, saved my life

last edited by kodomokun

Ok I managed to reinstall the play store and associated services.
I uninstalled both the “google play store” and the “play store services” from the application panel of the phone settings, then used google installer 1.4.4. It took a bit of time, several tries, but eventually I was back with a working play store.

Regarding uninstalling meizu apps, we should create a thread and list apps that we can safely remove (cause there seems to be a lot of craps preinstalled).

Summary: Unistall Google Services and reinstall with the Google Installer from the Meizu AppStore, don’t delete the Harassement Service app or the MzSmartComService(SMS icons with chinese name app), if you delete it just download the update.zip with the 4.5.2A and use sdat2img+ext2Explorer to recover the files and use something like EsFileMananger to put in the right place

@emeric said:

Ok I managed to reinstall the play store and associated services.
I uninstalled both the “google play store” and the “play store services” from the application panel of the phone settings, then used google installer 1.4.4. It took a bit of time, several tries, but eventually I was back with a working play store.

Regarding uninstalling meizu apps, we should create a thread and list apps that we can safely remove (cause there seems to be a lot of craps preinstalled).

haha or maybe we can mod the 4.5.2A for the ocident, I will look into it, the problem is to test and the fear of bricking the M2 Note haha

@kodomokun said:

haha or maybe we can mod the 4.5.2A for the ocident, I will look into it, the problem is to test and the fear of bricking the M2 Note haha

I don’t think the bootloader will let you flash a modified update.zip, it would be way too easy…

Admin

@emeric said:

@kodomokun said:

I don’t think the bootloader will let you flash a modified update.zip, it would be way too easy…

This is partially correct. The signature matters.

hi,guys and girls…please dont update latest 5.1.11 versions,i did it but playstore,google service not working!!! dont update!!! i am working 2 days but cannt do anything,i am very angry now,you can update the 5.1.3.4G version, it is officially version…

@kodomokun hi,guys and girls…please dont update latest 5.1.11 versions,i did it but playstore,google service not working!!! dont update!!! i am working 2 days but cannt do anything,i am very angry now,you can update the 5.1.3.4G version, it is officially version…

@emeric hi,guys and girls…i am from baku,please dont update latest 5.1.11 versions,i did it but playstore,google service not working!!! dont update!!! i am working 2 days but cannt do anything,i am very angry now,you can update the 5.1.3.4G version, it is officially version…the latest one it doesnt mean it is the best!!!

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.