About languages..

Guys please, we have to do something for this bullshit language-thing.

@AOKP can you say anything about this?

A campain for cracking the bootloader? :weary:

Why I buyed a m1 note with my language (italian) and now that my phone is FINALLY updated to semi-stable lollipop and FINALLY uses the other cores, I can’t enjoy it?

Boycott Meizu, please.

Admin

It is a “strategy” from Meizu, they want us to buy the international version only.
However, the prices on Meizu Mart are somewhere between hilarious and moon.

Contributor

for Europe it is possible to get it for a decent price from Amazon. But watch carefully that amazon ships and SELLS the phone!

The M1 Note was for 210€ on amazon.fr sold and shipped by amazon (so the international versoin). But now it is out of stock and wont be every in stock, I guess.

Now the M2 Note is shipped and sold from amazon.fr for about 199€
Link: http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B013FTN7MU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_sfl_title_2&smid=A1X6FK5RDHNB96

If I knew this before I would have gone for it, instead of getting the Xiaomi Mi4i for myself.

@AOKP that’s not too bad imo.

last edited by Ultrametric
m1 note

@AOKP said:

It is a “strategy” from Meizu, they want us to buy the international version only.

Is this true? They removed multilang support officially? Not only a developer mistake on test firmware. In this case somebody should hack it back or they should pay back my money as my phone not sellable without multilanguage support in my country for a good price.

@banyartibi said:

@AOKP said:

Is this true? They removed multilang support officially? Not only a developer mistake on test firmware. In this case somebody should hack it back or they should pay back my money as my phone not sellable without multilanguage support in my country for a good price.

How exactly is Meizu’s fault that you have bought a device that was targeting another market?

Admin

@viper said:

@banyartibi said:

@AOKP said:

How exactly is Meizu’s fault that you have bought a device that was targeting another market?

Sorry, this is a joke…

I bought a normal device not a china only one.
It is the MX3 by the way.

According to what you’ve said all Meizu devices are not targeted for our markets.
Also, do you see a sense in removing these languages?

I mean, it is no extra effort, nor makes work any more difficuilt.

last edited by Rey

Is there an international version out there?
Is that one supporting all languages?
Then no point to complain for the other versions, which are more than obvious that weren’t targeting international users.

Admin

@viper said:

Is there an international version out there?
Is that one supporting all languages?
Then no point to complain for the other versions, which are more than obvious that weren’t targeting international users.

How do you justify that?

And then, again why my languages was supportend on previous version?
Come on, that’s not fair at all.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.