wifi unstable and lost gsm signal...

got my m2 note this moring
Updated to latest Fw 4.5.2A

But i did have wifi drop every 3-5mn … and i have to turn it of and on… no problem with my meizu mx4 or teclast tab… is very annoying
And i lost gsm signal offen to …

Im the only one to have thoses bugs ?

last edited by julienviey

i got the phone, didnt use it and flash it with the option delete all, since nothing was ont the phone

the phone is so un-stable, i think i will send it back, too much bugs … allmost unusable on dailly use … and is slow too … i mean … not fun at all
sad because i like it … but … my blade S6 zte is far better … wifi work great and no gsm disconection !

I also have problem with wifi loosing internet connection, but not signal (the device does not disconnect from the access point, I need to disconnect then reconnect manually to get back internet).
I am on 4.5.1 “international”. This happen a lot, every ten minutes or so. No problem with gsm so far. Other than that I cannot say I have any performance or instability problems.

Is it the same problem you are experiencing?

Admin

@julienviey said:

i got the phone, didnt use it and flash it with the option delete all, since nothing was ont the phone

the phone is so un-stable, i think i will send it back, too much bugs … allmost unusable on dailly use … and is slow too … i mean … not fun at all
sad because i like it … but … my blade S6 zte is far better … wifi work great and no gsm disconection !

Sounds typical Meizu.

yes similar problem with wifi, but not every 10mn, 10mn i will be happy… every 2-3mn arround … i need to turn off and on the wifi
and for gsm, i lost signal, so if i call someone, sometime i got disconected…

about the wifi disconection, i have similar problem in the past with my meizu mx4, but i solved the problem my changing my router N band for 20mhz to 40mhz, then the mx4 was never have wifi drop

and various bug like, last night tryed to listen podcast, since wifi problem, i DL the podcast, but the podcast was stoping, and forward back … very strange

and my online bank apk is not working, and french rtl radio online not working too
but work on my zte blade s6 lolipoop

i mean im very not happy with this phone
i new meizu and flyme are buggy, i did own meizu mx4 phone, but … this phone is shit …
i dont know if i got defective phone from Greekbuying, or if is the flyme beta suxx too much …
really dont know
im close to send it back

now i try to donwgrate via recovery to see if the phone behave better …

i did downgrate to 4.5.1 and flash again 4.5.2 via recovery mode (and clear data) and now wifi seem stable … i need to do more test, but seem better

still have gsm drop…

the wifi problem is back … i suspect the security center app is the problem !!

I did the 4.5.2 update. Wifi is still the same… I actually tried the 20 / 40mhz wifi trick the other day, but the other way around. I should tried disabling the wifi N, maybe that will do something. (do you have a freebox too ? maybe that’s the problem)

Now I’m having trouble with the play store not working… or not connecting.

@emeric said:

the other day, but the other way around. I should tried disabling the wifi N, maybe that will do something. (do you have

I want to buy M2 note and i’m worry about this problem is every thing ok

My wifi too is very instable on home, when I change it to 40mhz it had a boost and seems normal for a couple of hours.
The strange thing is, when starting a app, or anything that uses a internet connection is very slow, but after like 40 seconds os tries, the internet speed pick up and is normal.

There is a way to replace the wifi part of the 4.5.2A from another android version?

my problem is solved lots less drop … Still bit unstable… But better
flash fresh Fw 4.5.2 then root, then freeze security center apk with titanium backup (or link2SD)
and now all is fine

(i use wifi N 40hmz too and 2 channel on freebox V6)

last edited by julienviey

I wish it would work but… still doesn’t. I did not wipe the data, I might try that out later.
This phone is really pissing me off, always disconnected from wifi and 3g, and so never pulling ANY notifications in real time. I need to manually disconnect/reconnect wifi OR 3g, then refresh gmail to get my mails. What year is this ??

Ok disableing the wifi “N” on the freebox did the trick. Still getting the notifications very late though.

For everybody who has a unstable Wifi. Please try this method that has been used on the Lenovo K3:
Go to your Dialer, and input * # * # 3 6 4 6 6 3 3 # * # * (Make sure your wifi is off). Go to the Connectivity Tab, and click on:
Wifi Display > Quality enhancement > Enable auto channel selection.

There. now your wifi will automatically search for the good channel for you phone, and will always be optimized.

last edited by serjdaher

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.