Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Your help is needed - become a Meizufans moderator!
Admin

2017 and we still are in need of moderators!

Before continuing reading, be sure to meet the following requirements.

Requirements

• Have at least 80 posts
  • Registered since 1 month
  • Regulary active
  • Be helpful and not toxic
  • Interested in teamwork
  • Capable of learning
  • General knowledge of Meizu devices
  • Proper spelling

If you meet the above listed criteria, I invite you to become a part of us.
Its our goal to provide an even better user experience and so a greater community.
Each and every of your posts will be helpful for everyone who visits our sites, furthermore you are invited to do posts on our frontpage as well, which will be read by thousands every day.

Tasks

• Help members on the forum
  • Fight spam (its been a while, but you can never know)
  • Write on our frontpage about the latest news (optional)
  • Have your own opinion and do not say that everything done by me is good :wink:

What will you get?
At least 15€ per month, which will be paid on the 1st of each and every month (starting from 1st March on for current mods). If you do not have PayPal its not an issue - bank transfer is doable as well. However, money should not be the main reason why you are doing this, of course.

Interested? Send me a PM and I will get back in touch with you.

last edited by Rey

i am register

Meizu MX5

well i just recently registered but i am interested . however i can’t promise regular availability due to job issues.

Well, this topic is a month old and there are two new mods, so dont expect any reaction. We are with a team of 4 now.

Admin

@engineer said:

well i just recently registered but i am interested . however i can’t promise regular availability due to job issues.

Kokkie is quite right. However, I leave this still open, so future users who fullfill the requirements can apply.

Contributor

hm i wonder why you need more people… i mean… didnt saw any major problems yet )

Admin

@Latstyle well. Meizufans has done a lot of growth in the last few months and therefore more people would be very important to improve the site even more.

Currently only Ultrametric is really in service and I can’t make him post 24/7h :D

Contributor

@Rey said:

Currently only Ultrametric is really in service and I can’t make him post 24/7h :D

or can you =DD

Admin

Mods needed!
As Ultrametric left the team and 2 mods AFK’ed (+1 is on vacation), any help is massively needed!

It is almost impossible for me to manage the whole site alone.

Additionally I also am looking for interested news writters for our frontpage.

Meizu m3s

XD, so hard to reach the requirements

Meizu Pro 6

What is a pm?

Looks like your connection to Your help is needed - become a Meizufans moderator! was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.