Can somebody create a scatter to me?

Hi could a nice soul create a scatter to me with mtkdroid OR SpaceMTKTool? My phone is totally dead I have a blackscreen all the time but I think I can fix it I have communication with the flash tool but I dont have any scatter.

I have Meizu M1 Note 32gb

1. Phone needs to be rooted and you need to ta have usb debugging on.
  2. Plug the phone in and start mtkdroidtools and choose block maps and the create scatter :)

Thanks in advance

@lelluh81 said:

Hi could a nice soul create a scatter to me with mtkdroid OR SpaceMTKTool? My phone is totally dead I have a blackscreen all the time but I think I can fix it I have communication with the flash tool but I dont have any scatter.

I have Meizu M1 Note 32gb

1. Phone needs to be rooted and you need to ta have usb debugging on.
  2. Plug the phone in and start mtkdroidtools and choose block maps and the create scatter :)

Thanks in advance

Still you need? But I have 16GB.

last edited by bragyou

Oooh that would be great. I can change it to 32gb later :) thank you

I want to create scatter file too but Mtk droidtools don’t recognize my phone when plugged in, am I missing the procedure, anyone please I would like to know. Thanks

Hi jayb4u

Did you manage to create your scatter file?

Contributor

@Tanepurotu said:

Hi jayb4u

Did you manage to create your scatter file?

Hey :)

I don’t think that he is able or, I don’t know of anyone who was able to do it. As Meizu uses “special” or just slightly different MTK SoCs. :cry:

my m1 note is also totally dead, can anybody help me how to fix it ? , before the phone is very hot and off it self , and now can not be switch on.

a scatter can be created by following these instructions

• get root right with root explorer copy contents of /proc/partinfo and post somwhere
    pople will create a scatter for you using this info
    if you have root but cant acces this area - try the following
  • unlock bootloader xda instructions for 4.2.0.5A
    again root copy contents of /proc/partinfo and post somwhere, try mtkdroidtools, try making a full backup in cwm and posting it somwhere …

Unfortunately i can’t help you … i also have a soft brick with bootloop

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.