System is killing Endomondo / Sleep as Android - Flyme OS 4.5.4A

Hello,

I would like you to ask about the problem which I noticed on every beta Flyme OS 4.5,X. System is probably killing application even they are added as exception in Security Center> Power saving > App management or are locked in task manager. Is there any solution for it or should I get back to Flyme 4.2.x?

last edited by DeathName

@DeathName You have to lock 🔒 apk in smartbar to prevent being killed off by the system in sleep 💤 mode. If you are going to revert to older version of Flyme (Android 4.4.X only possible from 5.1) do wipe data.

last edited by netrider

@DeathName You have to lock 🔒 apk in smartbar to prevent being killed off by the system in sleep 💤 mode

How possible to do it?

Admin

Get the smartbar out and press and hold on the app you want to lock. It should take like 3-5s.

Meizu MX4 Pro

Is the problem still there? If so, i had the same problem and i went to the security center app > power saving> apps
Then select your apps which are killed everytime

last edited by mx4pro

Hello,

I have the same problem, but I dont understand how to lock app ?

I open smart bar and press 3-5 seconds on app then it show the app details (like open the app from settings / apps menu.

It’s the same if I open security center / battery management and allow the application to work when phone in stand-by.

Thanks in advance,

@globuz Flyme 4.5.4 has a bug… Didn’t save app settings in security power manager…

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.