AWESOME IOS 7 STATUS BAR RELEASED!
**This mod replaces SystemUI.apk what means that only works for 3.4.5 CN version. **
**It also removes Menu Button for those who have installed Smart Bar Patch. **
I am not responsible for any damages.
-Tinted Status Bar Beta Backup [MODULE + APP + DATA] [attachment=304]
(Titanium Backup is not really necessary, but i fixed many bugs for many apps. It’s Recommended.)
-IOS7 SystemUI.apk [attachment=303]
(IOS 7 + Centered Clock)
-Flyme SystemUI.apk [attachment=306]
(Original Flyme icons)
1. Install every apps i said before. Download and transfer necessary files to your SD card.
2. Open Xposed Framework App for Flyme. Press Framework>Install/update. Do not restart the phone.
3. Unzip Titanium Back Up (Tinted Status Bar) and you will get 3 files. Move or copy them to Disk/TitaniumBackup folder.
4. Open Titanium Backup app and Restore an app called Tinted Status Bar Beta.
5. Go back to Xposed Framework App. Press Modules, an activate Tinted Status Bar. Do not restart.
6. Locate your SystemUI.apk placed in /system/app. And copy it to SD card so you could restore it (Just in case you don’t like the new status bar).
7. Now we’re going to rename our IOS7SystemUI.apk to SystemUI.apk and move or copy it to /system/app.
8. Phone should reboot automatically.
9. After reboot, tinted status bar should work for most of apps.
How do i make my Default Launcher Status Bar transparent?
1. Open Tinted Status Bar App.
2. Browse your Default Launcher and click on it.
3. Click “All acivities, below settings override this”
4. Click on Status Bar Tint.
5. Set opacity to lowest. Click Apply
-I am not the developer of IOS 7 Tintable Status bar.
-I just modded some SystemUI.apk icons, Backed up my Tinted Status Bar to solve some bugs, and translated the chinese guide for an easy reading.
-All credits goes to official developer.
-Thanks to HondaRacer for his nice support and help me out.