\[MOD\] IOS 7 STATUS BAR

AWESOME IOS 7 STATUS BAR RELEASED!

Warning

**This mod replaces SystemUI.apk what means that only works for 3.4.5 CN version. **
**It also removes Menu Button for those who have installed Smart Bar Patch. **
I am not responsible for any damages.

Setting up

-ROOT
-Titanium Backup App
-Xposed Framework for Flyme

Downloads

-Tinted Status Bar Beta Backup [MODULE + APP + DATA] [attachment=304]
(Titanium Backup is not really necessary, but i fixed many bugs for many apps. It’s Recommended.)

-IOS7 SystemUI.apk [attachment=303]
(IOS 7 + Centered Clock)

-Flyme SystemUI.apk [attachment=306]
(Original Flyme icons)

Tutorial

1. Install every apps i said before. Download and transfer necessary files to your SD card.

2. Open Xposed Framework App for Flyme. Press Framework>Install/update. Do not restart the phone.

3. Unzip Titanium Back Up (Tinted Status Bar) and you will get 3 files. Move or copy them to Disk/TitaniumBackup folder.

4. Open Titanium Backup app and Restore an app called Tinted Status Bar Beta.

5. Go back to Xposed Framework App. Press Modules, an activate Tinted Status Bar. Do not restart.

6. Locate your SystemUI.apk placed in /system/app. And copy it to SD card so you could restore it (Just in case you don’t like the new status bar).

7. Now we’re going to rename our IOS7SystemUI.apk to SystemUI.apk and move or copy it to /system/app.

8. Phone should reboot automatically.

9. After reboot, tinted status bar should work for most of apps.

FAQ

How do i make my Default Launcher Status Bar transparent?

1. Open Tinted Status Bar App.

2. Browse your Default Launcher and click on it.

3. Click “All acivities, below settings override this”

4. Click on Status Bar Tint.

5. Set opacity to lowest. Click Apply

6. Done!

Screenshoots

Transparent

White

Twitter

Vine

Instagram

PlayStore

Credits

-I am not the developer of IOS 7 Tintable Status bar.

-I just modded some SystemUI.apk icons, Backed up my Tinted Status Bar to solve some bugs, and translated the chinese guide for an easy reading.

-All credits goes to official developer.

-Thanks to HondaRacer for his nice support and help me out.

Oh boy it’s great

Sent from my M351 using Tapatalk

Admin

Nice! Thanks on behalf of everyone running CN! :D No luck for us with HK fw that you know…?

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

@‘samanen’ said:

Nice! Thanks on behalf of everyone running CN! :D No luck for us with HK fw that you know…?

Nothing released for now, i will try to port it someday. But now i am on CN version, so i can’t do it.

If somebody could try CN version on HK just to make sure. But i am afraid that you would get bootloop…

@‘vespper’ said:

@‘samanen’ said:

Nothing released for now, i will try to port it someday. But now i am on CN version, so i can’t do it.

If somebody could try CN version on HK just to make sure. But i am afraid that you would get bootloop…

I am currently using CN version on my HK mx3 without trouble. When you put up the link ill go ahead and test it out to let you guys know how it went.

It’s beautiful, but I hate the iOS icons :( I’d prefer the coloring but with classic meizu icons and layout… just the color

Admin

Of course you can use CN fw on a HK phone but I meant if theres a way to get it working in HK without the need of having to reflash, clear data etc.

If anyone is interested I have iOS7 sounds that I can share with you but I’m too lazy to upload right now :P
I was using them with my M8 and only changed the unlock sound of my MX2, wich I will do with my MX3 too, because to my disapointment they kept the unlock sound the same in FlyMe 3 wich is quite bad in my opinion…
So yeah if anyone wants to I 'll post them here or if vessper is interested, implement them in the first post.

How to apply this to statusbar with smartbar patch?
Really want to this mod, but I hate default flyme launcher and using google now launcher with sb patch.

@‘vibos’ said:

How to apply this to statusbar with smartbar patch?
Really want to this mod, but I hate default flyme launcher and using google now launcher with sb patch.

I’m using it with sb patch, but i do not have Menu button at notification bar, so i use a gesture or floating button. I will try to find a version for those who are using sb patch.

@‘nnkos’ said:

If anyone is interested I have iOS7 sounds that I can share with you but I’m too lazy to upload right now :P
I was using them with my M8 and only changed the unlock sound of my MX2, wich I will do with my MX3 too, because to my disapointment they kept the unlock sound the same in FlyMe 3 wich is quite bad in my opinion…
So yeah if anyone wants to I 'll post them here or if vessper is interested, implement them in the first post.

That would be nice nnkos!

I will PM and ask you for IOS sounds as soon as possible!

I’ve been busy today, so i think i will upload necessary files and redact the tutorial tomorrow. I’m sorry.

Gesture for menu? Can you tell how to set it up?

Great idea,vessper. But i don’t like that People will call our MX3s then “iphone clone” again :(

@‘Manu-Meizu’ said:

Great idea,vessper. But i don’t like that People will call our MX3s then “iphone clone” again :(

To be honest, iPhone has best design, best interface, and best features. Than most of brands (Samsung, Sony, etc.) Apple is a trendsetter.

But i don’t like IOS and lastest iPhone model cost hundred of dollars. Android is more customizable and more “open”.

So that’s why Meizu is perfect for me.
They give Android into the best design ever.

And hell yes, we could port expensive features from IOS to our Meizu for free. That’s cool. Meizu can port everything from iPhone 5s, but iPhone 5s can’t install Flyme. :WIN :D

Yes, probably right. But Apple lost much of the old “feeling”, if you know what i mean. It’s just a better User Experience for me when i have something own like Flyme. So i really would like to have a transparent Statusbar too, but with the standard Meizu Icons. Honestly, i think Flyme 3.0 is the best designed Mobile UI ever.

@‘vibos’ said:

Gesture for menu? Can you tell how to set it up?

I am developing another mod to fully remove SmartBar for every apps. I done it for MX2 but seems harder for MX3.

We already have back + home button. I think we don’t need a blackbar (called smartbar) just to have menu button… don’t you think so?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.