Flyme OS 4.5.2.2 stable (MX5)
Admin

155551vzmmsgarymzjzav0.png

Changelog:

• Optimized rear camera focusing effects.
  • Optimized front camera white balance parameters.
  • Optimal adjustment rear camera resolution and signal to noise ratio.
  • Optimization parameters to adjust the screen brightness changes, making the display more clearly under bright light environment.
  • Can not connect WiFi fix some D-Link routers, and the problems can not be roaming WiFi.
  • When repair telephone caller can hear an echo of the question occasionally.
  • Infrared Calibration occasionally fix the problem without force.
  • Repair even patted out the first picture of the problem is not clear.
  • In some cases repair phone application crashes.
  • Repair fall short webbed bar signal is displayed crossed problem.
  • Fix some extreme scenarios occur Flyme restart problems.

Download:
Flyme 4.5.2.2A

Source:
Flyme 4.5.2.2

last edited by Rey

Have you ever heard of the possibility that meizu will not allow to install Google apps on firmware A or U with Flyme releases from 4.5?

Contributor

whats the point of doing that from Meizu side? =D

I think the same.
But I’ve been told about a sort of new agreement between Meizu and Google to do that.
BTW I’d like to know from someone “inside” if this can be true or not.

Hi, I got this build yesterday. It has an annoying bug. Alarm does not sound if you are in silent or dnd mode :(

last edited by wildlime

Hi,
is there any guide for installing the international firmware on a Chinese MX5?

Thanks

@Davide-Nigro said:

Hi,
is there any guide for installing the international firmware on a Chinese MX5?

Thanks

Simply, you can not install international firmware on chinese MX5.

hello, i recently bought mx5 from a well.respected european retailer. It came upgraded to 4.5.2.2C which is crap in terms.of 3g/4g connectivity (aka not working at all). I managed to make it work only.with 4.5.2.2A downloaded from.this post. I hope it helps.others with the same issue…

@golan777

I just got my MX5 today, probably from this same “well respected European retailer” as you, and it also came with the 4.5.2.2C firmware. After struggling throughout the day trying to get the 3G/4G connections working at all, I was just about to lose hope until I saw your post. I’ve now upgraded too and so far it’s working very well.
Thanks a lot for making your post, wouldn’t have found the solution otherwise. :)

Hi
recently i bought a MX5 16gb from China
The problem in here is i tried to upgrade my rom with new version but every time said file corrupted
tried to download that rom 3 time with 908.56mb size and every time same error…

my flyme version is 4.5.2.2c i want change that to 4.5.2.3u

and 1 another problem is that phone have some app with china lang and i cant work with them
so need to change my rom to international

is there any way yo make that?i know some one in previous post wrote cant but i think must be some way to make that?
i need to change that rom

sorry for my bad eng

You can’t update from a Chinese phone with A/C firmware to the international I version. I don’t know about the U, but that is a local operator specific version of the firmware, so it’s better not to install that one as well. Either stick with 4.5.2.2C or change to 4.5.2.2A if you have connectivity issues.

With regard to the Chinese language apps, you can easily uninstall them, so no need to worry about that I would say…

Meizu MX5 International version (i) is not released yet

Meizu MX5

Hi,

Is anyone else having an issue with playing music from streaming music services? I use Google Play Music but every single time I start a playlist or a track, it stops after approximately 3 minutes. It doesn’t even pause the music. It stops completely. I’m sure this is because of some kind of battery saving attempt. Anyone know how to fix this? Thank you!

@golan777 said:

hello, i recently bought mx5 from a well.respected european retailer. It came upgraded to 4.5.2.2C which is crap in terms.of 3g/4g connectivity (aka not working at all). I managed to make it work only.with 4.5.2.2A downloaded from.this post. I hope it helps.others with the same issue…

Count me in. Saved my Phone. From Version C to A -> 3G was back! Yeah!

Meizu MX5

As i said before on some post i’m newbie in flyme so don’t get me wrong if i wrote some non sense questions. :)

I bought MX5 from Chinese e-shop and that probably means flyme will be Chinese version [C].
So if i have connectivity issues, i need to install A version in order to 3G/4G work well?

last edited by Vrane

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.