Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Can't upload videos on Instagram

I don’t know if this has been fixed already.

Instagram lets me record a video but it says error when trying to upload it. It also happens when I try to upload a video already existing in a folder.

Any ideas?

thanks

lol, i guess nobody in these forums use Instagram…

how great…

Admin

How about some more infos.

We can’t spec you (or we can? :3).
What is your current firmware?

Brand new Pro. I’m using Flyme 4.2.8.2U and Kitkat 4.4.4.

If I tap retry 20 times it actually Works :-D

@gooner not true. (tried :P )

I have done the update to Flyme 4.5.4A and it works ok now.

thanks!

Weird, it works on some videos, not all… all recorded with my Meizu.

Veeery weird…

I have the same problem, but it doesn’t work neither on videos recorded with my Meizu. My firmware is Flyme 4.5.4A, and I tried to reinstall the app (instagram) but the problem continue… Any suggest?

@edu.olivanew no… the problem is still there. I can’t take pics/videos from the App nor updload videos. I do can upload photos from a folder though.

I’m on 5.0.1 and Flyme 4.5.4A

Edit: I can take videos/pics in Instagram IF I reinstall it and I don’t switch from rear cam to front cam. If I switch it won’t let me take pics as an error message pops.

last edited by maxmigue

[SOLVED]

Error is fixed with the latest Flyme Update (4.5.7A)

I can’t update video on Instagram
Just mine is different I post it and it disappears after 1 second I don’t know why it doesn’t say anything it’s just disappears after 1 second from posting its already 3 days what can I do I already reported just Instagram didn’t fix it just I know one thing for sure it’s not from my phone because I tried to update video in my another account and it worked does anyone hade this kind of problem or know about this problem please if yes can you help me???

And when I just tried to update its just disappeared again just number showed like I had 100 posts and when post that video it’s disappeared just posts become 101 I thought Maybe I was wrong and I tried again and it’s disappeared again and it’s become 102 I don’t know what to do this is so confusing and annoying😩😩😤😤😤

Wehn i upload my videos on instagram, it used to be fine. Now when i upload the video, the freezes half way and then never continues. Please help me😢

Looks like your connection to Can't upload videos on Instagram was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.