Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Can't upload videos on Instagram

I don’t know if this has been fixed already.

Instagram lets me record a video but it says error when trying to upload it. It also happens when I try to upload a video already existing in a folder.

Any ideas?

thanks

Meixu Mx4 Pro

• lol, i guess nobody in these forums use Instagram…

how great…

Meixu Mx4 Pro

• How about some more infos.

We can’t spec you (or we can? :3).
    What is your current firmware?

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• Brand new Pro. I’m using Flyme 4.2.8.2U and Kitkat 4.4.4.

Meixu Mx4 Pro

• If I tap retry 20 times it actually Works :-D

• @gooner not true. (tried :P )

Meixu Mx4 Pro

• Works for me…

• I have done the update to Flyme 4.5.4A and it works ok now.

thanks!

Meixu Mx4 Pro

• Weird, it works on some videos, not all… all recorded with my Meizu.

Veeery weird…

Meixu Mx4 Pro

• I have the same problem, but it doesn’t work neither on videos recorded with my Meizu. My firmware is Flyme 4.5.4A, and I tried to reinstall the app (instagram) but the problem continue… Any suggest?

• @edu.olivanew no… the problem is still there. I can’t take pics/videos from the App nor updload videos. I do can upload photos from a folder though.

I’m on 5.0.1 and Flyme 4.5.4A

Edit: I can take videos/pics in Instagram IF I reinstall it and I don’t switch from rear cam to front cam. If I switch it won’t let me take pics as an error message pops.

Meixu Mx4 Pro

• [SOLVED]

Error is fixed with the latest Flyme Update (4.5.7A)

Meixu Mx4 Pro

• I can’t update video on Instagram
    Just mine is different I post it and it disappears after 1 second I don’t know why it doesn’t say anything it’s just disappears after 1 second from posting its already 3 days what can I do I already reported just Instagram didn’t fix it just I know one thing for sure it’s not from my phone because I tried to update video in my another account and it worked does anyone hade this kind of problem or know about this problem please if yes can you help me???

• And when I just tried to update its just disappeared again just number showed like I had 100 posts and when post that video it’s disappeared just posts become 101 I thought Maybe I was wrong and I tried again and it’s disappeared again and it’s become 102 I don’t know what to do this is so confusing and annoying😩😩😤😤😤

• Wehn i upload my videos on instagram, it used to be fine. Now when i upload the video, the freezes half way and then never continues. Please help me😢

Posts 16Views 10505

Looks like your connection to Can't upload videos on Instagram was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.