Change lockscreen

Hey everyone!
I’ve been trying to Google this but seems like the old topics are deleted since you moved the forum…
I’m trying to install a custom lockscreen, but the old one is there still… So when I unlock the new one the old one needs to be unlocked too…

How can I fix this?

• Alexander
Admin

I replied to your topic previously.

It is not possible as the Flyme lockscreen can’t be disabled.

I haven’t asked before but… Ok, so there is no way of replacing it? :)

hei. i’m using quite happily Hi Locker Lock Screen. in FlyMe security settings i uncheck Passcode lock > screen lock. one or two restarts is heplful. the Lollipop style on screen notifications works fine but weather is buggy for me so i use plain clock style.

last edited by Rein
Meizu MX4

@Rein said:

hei. i’m using quite happily Hi Locker Lock Screen. in FlyMe security settings i uncheck Passcode lock > screen lock. one or two restarts is heplful. the Lollipop style on screen notifications works fine but weather in buggy for me so i use plain clock style.

Good app :)

I believe somebody could make an xposed module for this. If there are some people on this forum experienced with making xposed modules, you can ask them and wait :smile:

I have the same problem. Any ideas?

Contributor

@monti_australia read the Q&A.

The statement “I have the same problem.” Is not enough to help you, so take the time to describe your problem proper.
But also use the search function, before you post. In case you have the same problem, it’s great, as it has been answered here already.

If you read what’s written in this topic, AOKP already replied with the following:

It is not possible as the Flyme lockscreen can’t be disabled.

Topic is closed.

last edited by Ultrametric

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.