Navigation bar

Hi guys.

What is the best option for full navigation bar???
At moment im stuck on this.
As u can see the orginal can’t be hided beacuse on some specific apps like clock; gallery; caller etc jump out some specific futures, but with this exposed module i bring back stock recent panel with clear all button ( see in picture ) and option to hide unorginal nav bar to use stock navbar if necesury.
This nav bar is cutting battom of whole screen and its litle bit anoing in some apps. I’m using nova launcher so i can set up desktop for best look.
Is there any option to edit stock navbar???

Meizu MX4

You would have to mod your framework or something along those lines…

First
need any root file manager (Es File Manager)
go to / > system
search build.prop
open as text editor
edit
qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
and
ro.meizu.has_smartbar=false

hope it useful to you.cheer :D

@‘kramins’ said:

Hi guys.

As u can see the orginal can’t be hided beacuse on some specific apps like clock; gallery; caller etc jump out some specific futures, but with this exposed module i bring back stock recent panel with clear all button ( see in picture ) and option to hide unorginal nav bar to use stock navbar if necesury.
This nav bar is cutting battom of whole screen and its litle bit anoing in some apps. I’m using nova launcher so i can set up desktop for best look.

How to change the Multitasking Screen? A stock lollipop mod would be awesome.

It will disable stock nav bar???
Dint find suck a line qemu…
in /system/build.prob

@‘kramins’ said:

It will disable stock nav bar???
Dint find suck a line qemu…
in /system/build.prob

enable stock android nav bar.
if you can’t find it.create new line. before

ro.kernel.zio OR

addtional build properties.

copy this

#temporary enables NAV bar (soft keys)
qemu.hw.mainkeys=0

If someone enabled the stock android nav bar, could you upload the edited build.prob for me?

@‘Manu-Meizu’ said:

@‘kramins’ said:

Hi guys.

u think recent app list ?

@‘kramins’ said:

@‘Manu-Meizu’ said:

@‘kramins’ said:

Hi guys.

u think recent app list ?

Yes, indeed!

I used " Ultimate Dinamic Navbar " exposed module, it brings navbar and stock recent app screen and for lolli style use fancy swicher ( its litle bit laggy ) from playstore, in app options thete is option for repleace stock one.

here some screenshot edit build.prob
*tested on flyme os 4.5.2A*

[attachment=1109]
this stock navbar

[attachment=1110]
if you disable smartbar=false back button disappear

This is very nice! What about the lollipop circle button as the homebutton?:) looks better i think:)

@‘Manu-Meizu’ said:

This is very nice! What about the lollipop circle button as the homebutton?:) looks better i think:)

later on i’ll make xposed module to change icon.

@'Hassan said:

@‘Manu-Meizu’ said:

later on i’ll make xposed module to change icon.

I’m very excited! Keep on that work.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.