Saving Contacts

I would like to seek assistance from anyone who can help me solving my little issue on the M1 Note. It’s about saving contact numbers from the call logs. I’ve tried selecting a particular number from the call logs page but the bottom menu only has the back button and delete icon , I’ve also tried swiping for left and right for options but no luck. So every time I need to get someone’s number listed on my call logs, I still need to write it down so I could save it to contacts. I also tried looking for the solution in the help button, just the same no luck there with regards to my issue. I hope someone would take time to give me a solution for this. Many thanks in advance.

Just click on the small profile photo and you get option for saving contact.

Unleashed by my M1 note

i think it’s more convenient and safer to use an android data transfer app to backup contacts from android to computer, and there’re many this kind of app, try Coolmuster Android Assistant

last edited by cfsdf

I backup my contacts and other important files to my computer regularly. I use MobiKin Assistant for Android which lets you backup, transfer and manage Android files on computer.

https://goo.gl/YFRZ9c

last edited by Xkoiul

Any data synchronization problems need to be on the computer operation
The sync data means you need to transfer contacts , the next step, you can sync the contacts to other phone device , before you doing so , you need to connect your phone computer , there is a Android phone to phone transfer you can try

last edited by Tamkserty
Meizu m3s

@Tamkserty
Please ignore the two post above of your’s. They are probably advertisements. Thank you for using this forum.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.