M1 note Sim slot 1 not working

i guess it has missing pins cuz I saw something drops (small piece gold like) :(
how can I fix it? or any suggestions?

m1 note

Order from aliexpres micro sim card reader for m1 note, and then find good repairsman.

@‘nesapurke’ said:

Order from aliexpres micro sim card reader for m1 note, and then find good repairsman.

hi nesapurke

Do you know any technician/booth that specialized/trusted to fix China mobiles like m1 note? thanks!

m1 note

it is not difficult to replace sim tray, I watched the complete disassemblyn of m1 note and my opinion is that any serious technician can replace sim tray.

@‘nesapurke’ said:

it is not difficult to replace sim tray, I watched the complete disassemblyn of m1 note and my opinion is that any serious technician can replace sim tray.

woah. thanks sir. appreciate your help. thanks :)

Can someone post a procedure how to replace the simcard slot. tnx

Thanks for all of your suggestions and reply’s. really appreciatte and it would help me a lot.
Recently in my searching and looking around the metro here in philippines I found the service center of Meizu. but sad to hear when i try to bring and let them check my M1 note. the only thing they told me was “they need to run diagnostic first on my m1 note”. I insist and I already told them that the only problem was the card cage but their tech said that i have to leave my unit and it will take about a month for them to repair my unit. so i decided not to leave my unit. my problem now is on how can i order on alliex…

All you need is to register and have a credit card!

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.