XPOSED ANIMATION SCALE AND DELAY

Does someone know a safe module for meizu mx4 to reduce the animation scale or animation delay ?(for example when i am opening facebook to open almost instant)
I have the 4.2.8.1 A test firmware and at the developers option i have this setting for animation scale , but i want something better , know something?

There are 3 animation scale settings in the developer menu where you can set the duration of the animation to even zero. What would you want more?

@‘DrizzurUrden’ said:

There are 3 animation scale settings in the developer menu where you can set the duration of the animation to even zero. What would you want more?

Yes i know this …but…i was thinking of a module that can reduce even more the time of loading an application at my eyes

The animation scale is there to cover up the real delay… There always will be a certain start up time depending on how fast the phone is which you can’t get rid off. You will notice that once an app is loaded into ram memory, it will show immediately.

I have the 1st two animation scale settings at 1x and the last one set to .5x

I think the animations are quite nice myself. Coupled with Nova Launcher and it’s ability to set the type of animation (I use blink), you get the illusion of whatever app you’re opening seeming like its opening pretty much instantly.

@‘purplemonkeyspank’ said:

I have the 1st two animation scale settings at 1x and the last one set to .5x

I think the animations are quite nice myself. Coupled with Nova Launcher and it’s ability to set the type of animation (I use blink), you get the illusion of whatever app you’re opening seeming like its opening pretty much instantly.

That’s what I said alright…

@DrizzurUrden IF you install gravity box module for xposed, and activated, then if you go to the developer options you will see the minimum time now in 0,25x

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.