Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme OS 4.2.8.2 stable (MX3)
Administrator

Changelog:
Lock screen

• Optimization slide Task Manager Caton problem.
  • Repair the lock screen prompts copywriting does not follow the system language change issues.
  • When repairing portrait Task Manager icon display problem landscape.

Desktop

• New plug-in features are not available in guest mode.
  • Added two-finger match the desktop editing mode.

Notification bar

• Added Flyme theme switching, theme material notification bar switch button without having to restart to take effect.

Global Search

• Added support for location-based search services scene.

Notification Center

• Repair phone turned silent and vibration, QQ / micro-channel mode is set reminders for voice + vibration problems to QQ / micro-channel messaging phone no vibration.

Phone

• New Speed Dial function.
  • Added view contacts function call.
  • Search results can show all the contact numbers and more numbers when new T9 search.
  • After the new call by pressing the dial keys T9 dialpad dialpad content quickly restore the previous call.
  • Optimal adjustment of the call interface background settings, fit third-party themes.

Contacts

• Added bulk delete call records function.
  • Added Starred contacts.
  • New contact list displays the letter from the Permanent navigation.
  • New Contact details Show number attribution.
  • Add more contact numbers highlighted last call number.
  • New contact list display company information.
  • Increased number of new filter “delete call records” option.
  • Added synchronization since the latest call records of other devices in the details page display mark.
  • New Call History list directly “Send SMS” “Save number” “Filter number” “Remarks Number” and other routine operations.

Information

• Fully optimized SMS service number, covering 100+ commercial enterprises, 1000+ certified SMS numbers, providing 30+ living services.
  • Added “timed SMS” function.
  • New contact sharing, selection information / network information in plain text directly Share Share pm.
  • Added new information popups increase the Close button.
  • Additional information on the interception record increase in the “More” button to view the details of the intercepted information.
  • Since the new information to other devices sync mark is displayed in the session details.

Microblogging Contact

• Microblogging service contacts change to the background, the main interface icon no longer displays the contact entry.
  • When sending microblogging add new pictures can enlarge the preview and delete functions.
  • Added Share to Weibo to support multi-map upload, maximum support nine pictures, each picture maximum support 10M, support failure is automatically saved.
  • Added support for displaying TWITTER send microblogging progress in the notification bar.
  • Added support for large image preview TWITTER and you can delete the picture to be sent.
  • New microblogging personal dynamic list of supported displays and supports zoom Figure 9 preview.

Set up

• Added data backup and recovery capabilities.
  • New Disturb function.
  • Added “Right slide lock screen” function switch, from open-demand.
  • Optimized automatic shutdown: no vibration shutdown, sleep no longer wake-up.

Suspension Ball

• Optimized suspension ball animation and default functionality.
  • Optimized fixed keyboard appears suspended ball pop height.

Security Center

• New power-saving mode, saving a second limit change “Nokia”.
  • New leisure traffic monitoring.
  • Added standby power management, standby lock screen automatically clean up after three minutes back-office applications.
  • New traffic daily reminder.
  • When the flow rate is not set new package, use the flow too much will warm prompts.
  • New desktop plug flow.

Domestic services

• Adaptation Flyme 4 For MX2 / MX3.

Gallery

• New smart set wallpaper function.
  • New wallpaper fuzzy transition animation.
  • Added offline viewing cloud within the photo album function.
  • New cloud support offline editing within the photo album.
  • New Gallery recognition of barcodes and two-dimensional picture of the code.
  • New albums were local Chinese Notes.
  • Added to enlarge the title bar displays the time.
  • Added GIF picture identification, easy to find GIF images.
  • APP albums optimization commonly checked by default display.

Camera

• New location setting switch.
  • New viewfinder interface switching mode menu appears to decline.
  • New camera scan code allows users to quickly log dimensional code scanning center.
  • Beauty Mode Beauty optimized to increase the default value.

Music

• Optimization of individual centers redesign, do not enter the details you can click to play music.
  • Added recently added regression.
  • New lyrics picture sharing capabilities.
  • New player interface is changed Cycle lyrics and cover.
  • New Folder list of songs to add letters navigation bar.
  • Added support for folders and subdirectories singles two search methods, support letters classification.

Individuation

• Added support for 5 minutes probation fees theme.
  • New smart wallpaper function, a key can blur the heart of water wallpaper.
  • New Online ringtone channel.
  • New calls, text messages and other tones configuration capabilities.
  • Download Manager channel additional resources.
  • New theme mash save function.
  • Live Wallpaper channel optimization experience.

Application Center & Application Center

• Add voice search function.
  • Optimization of multi-dimensional visual effects list.
  • Need to uninstall the new input device password encrypted when applied.
  • New online games, single and reputation rankings.
  • New real-time search hot words.

File

• Added support for cloud disk online open function. Music support: APE, M4A, WAV, FLAC, MP3, AAC, video support: MP4, WMV, MKV, PLV, RMVB.

Video

• Added “Add a local video directory” feature.
    New video details page supports direct window to switch to the suspension.

Recorder

• New telephone recording file search function.
  • Optimization recorder interface.

Input Method

• New cloud Pinyin input functions, improve the accuracy of the association of choice for word.

Sketchpad

• Replace the paper’s new animation.

User Center

• New web version of scan code to log.

Alarm Clock

• Optimized interface to modify the alarm list, alarm control switch to the right.
  • Optimized alarm reminder next time, modify the way the top bar box prompts bomb.

System Upgrade

• The current version of the point like "features the official return.
  • When sufficient additional capacity in WiFi environments automatically download the upgrade package.

Download:
Flyme 4.2.8.2A
Flyme 4.2.8.2I

Source:
Flyme 4.2.8.2A

last edited by Rey

@‘AOKP’ said:

Notification bar

• Added Flyme theme switching, theme material notification bar switch button without having to restart to take effect.

What does the notification bar change mean?**

Hello , this morning I installed the version 4.2.8.2A
The Contacts application has disappeared, and that has not liked. Although I can access them from the phone option , I liked it more as it was before . Could someone tell me how to install it ? I searched the app and not meizu . thanks

this is not multilanguage rom? i can see only few languages :(

Administrator

It contains all languages like in the I release.

i installed 4.2.8.2a and seems be no international :(

@‘Davao’ said:

Hello , this morning I installed the version 4.2.8.2A
The Contacts application has disappeared, and that has not liked. Although I can access them from the phone option , I liked it more as it was before . Could someone tell me how to install it ? I searched the app and not meizu . thanks

I think its like this on purpose… Been like since 4.2.6 I think…

Administrator

@maponTN,

what do you miss? Czech?
This is only available in TCCM roms.

yeah, slovak/czech, ok I will try MX3 ROM 4.2.8.1O but someone wrote that this rom is buggy
so which TCCM rom is best for MX3 now?

@‘AOKP’ said:

It contains all languages like in the I release.

No, it doesn’t contain all languages from international release. And the czech is in international version, not in TCCM only.

yeah I dont know why arent they adding all languages to all versions… it isnt even hard(for them)

This version is looking really good me, i dont have any problems. Its just lovely, only thing I miss is my mature language, but i can deal with english too.

Stable? i have a lot of problem, the first a incredible battery drain

Well it’s not an incredible battery drain but indeed, i think the battery is worst now…

Not for me I have been connected to 3g all day till now

Hi all! I have a question about the music player.
Is it support gapless playback? You know, when there is no break between 2 songs…
It’s really important for me, so please answer only if you are sure about it. I don’t want to update to Flyme 4.x until it lacks this feature…
Thank you!

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 4.2.8.2 stable (MX3) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.