Battery charging only 10%!!!
m1 note

Everybody goodmorning. I need you help!!!
I have note for one and half months and until yesterday I was very pleased. Yesterday, the battery stopped charging and stayind at 8% for hours. After many efforts reached 100% within a few minutes and again reached 8%. Today I tried to charge, reached 8% and within minutes was charged 100%. What happens ;;;; Please heeeeeeeeeeeeelppppppppppp!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Have you tried to flash a new FW with a data clear?

Try another charger.
Also did you try charging it when it was at stand by or you were using it at the Sane time?

Unleashed by my M1 note

m1 note

@‘viper’ said:

Try another charger.
Also did you try charging it when it was at stand by or you were using it at the Sane time?

Unleashed by my M1 note

I tried to charge it with 3 different chargers so to be sure that the problem is not the charger but the phone.
Yesterday when i charged it (when the problem get started) used it for a phone call for 3 minutes the most.I can not even imagine that this can cause problems!


@‘AustrianMeizuFan’ said:

Have you tried to flash a new FW with a data clear?

Can you please explain me that is “flash” and what is a “new FW”?


I talked with the Greek service and:
1. Since the phone was purchased outside Greece is not covered by the international guaranty!!!
2. They believe that maybe is not the battery that creates such a problem… and i am waiting to call me back to see what we should do…
3. I have it on charging mode all the time because if I unplug it, in 5 minutes - the most - I will have 1% battery (from 100%)!
Im really about to go crazy because I use the mobile for all things and the last thing that I wanted to happen is that! The fact that the back side and the battery is secured and I can not have any contact with it really drives me crazy!

You need to calibrate the battery
Turn off your phone, plug in and charge till 100%, turn the phone on and charge it till 100%, (would recommend to leave it charging for few hours more when it reaches 100%)
Next set your brightness to 100% and make sure the screen is on always at full brightness, do not let it fall asleep you can do this in settings.
Unplug the charger and let it drain battery till the phone discharges completely and turns off.
Next do not turn on the phone and plug in the charger, let it charge to 100%(you can keep it charging for few hours more)
When done unplug and turn on the phone.
Battery should be calibrated, if it was calibration problem this should have it fixed.

m1 note

@‘Martynas’ said:

You need to calibrate the battery
Turn off your phone, plug in and charge till 100%, turn the phone on and charge it till 100%, (would recommend to leave it charging for few hours more when it reaches 100%)
Next set your brightness to 100% and make sure the screen is on always at full brightness, do not let it fall asleep you can do this in settings.
Unplug the charger and let it drain battery till the phone discharges completely and turns off.
Next do not turn on the phone and plug in the charger, let it charge to 100%(you can keep it charging for few hours more)
When done unplug and turn on the phone.
Battery should be calibrated, if it was calibration problem this should have it fixed.

Thank you so much. Ill try it!!!

m1 note

You were absolutely right!!! Batterry needed a calibration and now working just fine!!! I first downloaded an app from play store for battery calibration (I was at work and in crazy for communication via cellphone) and when i got home i did exactly what you wrote me.
Now is like brand new!!! Thanks again for your quick answear. You are my meizu angels ha, ha, ha.

I have same problem with battery charging ultra fast. In 10 minutes I get 100% but in 5-10 minutes it again drops to 1%. I tried using calibration software and also tried completely discharging the battery as mentioned here and recharged all night. Still the same problem. It started when my phone was left at the drawer for a long period because I waited for a screen replacement. Does anyone know any other working fix. Any answer would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Contributor

@felixaslan You can try to recalibrate it. (Google is your friend, in case you need advice on this.)

If this does not work, you may have to replace the battery or get a new phone.

The lifetime of mobile phones are about 2 years. (Also goes for Apple products.) Some last 3 years, some last one year, this is just it.

The thing is that the 1% percent lasts for 3-4 hours of video playback in youtube which means that the battery is in great condition. Something is wrong with stats of the battery…Probably I will have to keep it that way and count myself the battery percentage…

Contributor

@felixaslan Can you read?

What part of recalibrate your battery, did you not understand?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.