Disable callnoise-reduction

Hi everyone,

i still have a problem with my noise-cancellation!

instead of cancelling noise, it produces an echo for my caller ( at least that’s my guess)

does anybody know how to access the call settings or even better to turn of the noise-reduction?

thanks in advance

i also have the same problem

Contributor

@MrBrown94 @pcknckr what firmware are you running at, and at what firmware versions were you before. When did the problem occur.

@Ultrametric running 4.5.5A and 4.5.7A both with this problem. Originally it had KitKat but don’t know if the problem was present because i updated few time later

i also noticed that when i record videos i have lot of back noise (like wind)

is it possible that my secondary mic is faulty?

On my MX4 on firsts firmware I had problems like wind too, we had to contact Meizu and it was corrected few weeks later with 4.1.X if my memory is good :)
In my case it was not mic, it was directly the main speaker, I had wind especially on low volume but not in all apps

SO i found out, that atleast for my phone it was an incompatibility betweeb the mx 4 pro and the german o2 netfrequency.

I changed my simcard to another carrier and the problem was solved

@pcknckr said:

SO i found out, that atleast for my phone it was an incompatibility betweeb the mx 4 pro and the german o2 netfrequency.

I changed my simcard to another carrier and the problem was solved

Let me have a question…
did you have echo/delay even with your earphone or speaker phone?

@MrBrown94

the echo persisted no matter what speaker i used

I tried several other carriers till now, all without echo (: though i sold the phone now ^^

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.