Recovery menu problem MX4

Hi everyone, i’am new here. I have a problem with “recovery menu” in my Meizu mx4, i can’t simply load it anyway. Iam holding +button and power(3sec) when black screen pops up, but nothings happening. I can’t update, i even can’t wipe my phone, its restart every time. Iam sure its not the problem of how i pressing buttons to load it( + and power(3sec)), i think my phone doesn’t have recovery menu, or smth like that. What should i do with it? Please help me with it:(. Sorry, if my english is not good enough.

My firmware is 4.0.4.2i

You can try adb commands. Does fast boot work?

Thanks, for answering and yes it works, what should i do with fastboot?

Type “adb reboot recovery” or perhaps “adb reboot bootloader”.

Sent from my MX4

@‘dannejanne’ said:

Type “adb reboot recovery” or perhaps “adb reboot bootloader”.

Sent from my MX4

how to do it? from pc or from meizu mx4? can you tell me more about that, step by step

Sorry don’t have time now but Google is your friend.

Sent from my MX4

@‘dannejanne’ said:

Sorry don’t have time now but Google is your friend.

Sent from my MX4

oohh, ok sorry for disturbing

anyone know the solution for this? iam not trolling, i just want to update my phone. How can i reset recovery mode? or smth

@‘kinkydope’ said:

anyone know the solution for this? iam not trolling, i just want to update my phone. How can i reset recovery mode? or smth

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2225405

@‘kinkydope’ said:

adb, device not found, whats up with its?

@‘kinkydope’ said:

@‘kinkydope’ said:

adb, device not found, whats up with its?

Try to install Samsung ADB drivers: http://developer.samsung.com/technical-doc/view.do?v=T000000117

Sorry but you released power button when logo appeared?

Yes. Now, i dont know why, my phone is unknown device on my pc

Can anyone tell me, how to do factory reset via adb. Step by step. My pc can’t see meizu mx4

1. Try to reinstall drivers, restart pc and allow usb debug on phone, then try connect
2. It may be faulty usb connector but I do not think this, because you have new phone and I do not think that you have connected cable so often that would damage connector.
3. Try other pc

Do you can start normal your phone, to enter in system and so on. If yes, just put update.zip on root of internal memory and click on it when in file manager

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.