Xposed Framework for Flyme (MX2/MX3)

[attachment=250]

We all know there’s not much custom ROM development for our Meizu devices, but with the Xposed Framework we will be able to take away some of that pain! Xposed is a framework which gives you the possibility to modify your ROM without modifying any APKs (developers) or flashing ZIPs. Customization packages can be find within the app or on various places online.

Installation is pretty straightforward, you simply install the APK, open it and install the framework under the ‘Framework’ menu. Remember you need to have system privileges opened to be able to use it.

THX for the upload ;)

Unfortunately the Google Module (to enable all Apps in the play store… The only thing that sucks a lite bit with the MX3 :() I installed the Modul but real racing 3 for example doesn’t show up :huh: I try to reboot the phone but that didn’t change anything…

@‘Mülle’ said:

THX for the upload ;)

Unfortunately the Google Module (to enable all Apps in the play store… The only thing that sucks a lite bit with the MX3 :() I installed the Modul but real racing 3 for example doesn’t show up :huh: I try to reboot the phone but that didn’t change anything…

I think most of modules are not compatible with Flyme OS. Them are just for Android Stock Rom.
MIUI has his own Xposed Framework app with compatible modules. If we could port this ROM to MX3 as MX2 officially did…

There are few mods, roms, modules, and customizations for our Meizu phones, that is so bad.

What about the support for the MX? Still chances to get it working on there too?

I’ve tried the MIUI V5, which got a common framework, but its a complete mess. The original one is way better and I’d really enjoy to have the Xposed features on that one :/

I am not sure, I don’t have a MX to test…

I gave it a try and it successfully installs the app_process and the XposedBridge.jar, but the application still says that I don’t have it installed. Any ideas? :/

Contributor

The current relase version of Xposed doesn’t support Flyme yet…
However rovo89 has already fixed it in the git repository… So it should be working with next release…

I have tested the git version and confirm that Xposed works… However I haven’t tried any modules as yet…

Hi, any news about new Xposed?

any ideas about why I get this error? I tried it after a “Clear Data” update and system privileges are open.

Contributor

As I said The current release version will not work…

rovo89 has released a beta (2.5 beta2) which should work… (I have built from git repository and it is working… but haven’t tried the beta)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=51110150

Remember backup and try…

Working now, thanks

Sent from my M351 using Tapatalk

If you guys want this version ported to Flyme UI, please let me know.

I think newer is usually better :)

Admin

Please Honda go ahead, Flyme UI ports are nice ;)

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

Ok, I will take a look at it soon then ;)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.