3g internet problem

Hello friends

I took note m1 through my friend from China, but the device does not connect to the internet with 3G?

Operator: Vodafone

features
MODEL: M463M
COLOR: WHITE
CAPACITY: 16GB
TD-LTE
Flyme OS 4.2.0.4A

My device does not pull 3g. Edge does not shoot except waiting for help on this issue?

Did you try to set up the APN?

full apnea settings. but does not take 3g

You got the TD-LTE version which is only useable in China. This version supports TD-SCDMA instead of the WCDMA which is probably used in Turkey. I am sorry, but you cannot resolve this with any software update, since this is hardware related. Only option is to send it back to China since it is not usefull in Europe at all.

Here is a datasheet of the Meizu M463M: http://bbs.meizu.cn/thread-5428665-1-1.html

Administrator

m1 is only meant for chinese market by the way.

we can solve this problem by changing the baseband

Administrator

@XaoN,

but thats the problem or actually the limitation. I know how to change it in the kernel, but thanks to MTK there are no sources I can access.

I’ve bought my m1 Note phone in Beijing, with the chipset FDD-LTE/WCDMA. This is usable in Europe (I’m using it now in Hungary).
If you order this phone you should check which chipset is in there.
I don’t know if there is any possiblilty to modify the chipset via software…

@‘kocsogwarez’ said:

I’ve bought my m1 Note phone in Beijing, with the chipset FDD-LTE/WCDMA. This is usable in Europe (I’m using it now in Hungary).
If you order this phone you should check which chipset is in there.
I don’t know if there is any possiblilty to modify the chipset via software…

There is NOT.

Unleashed by my M1 note

MT6752 Features
ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit octa-core processor (1.7GHz)
ARM Mali-T760 GPU
MediaTek CorePilot™ unlocking the full power of all eight cores
Rel. 9, Cat. 4 LTE (FDD & TDD), DC-HSPA+, TD-SCDMA, EDGE
802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
16MP image signal-processor
H.265 Ultra HD video playback

mt6752 modem processor has the same in all cases. 3G WCDMA blocked so as software. can be overcome by it in the baseband update

XaoN. i have same problem, can’t using 3g :(… did u solve it?

i found http://mtkforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=197 just for information, really we can’t solve it ? only one method return to china?

Have friends 3g relevant solution to the problem?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.