Flyme OS 4.2.0.4 stable (m1 note)
Administrator

Changelog
System

• Fix some cases even now restart problem.
  • Fix sporadic problem is not on the screen stuck.
  • Repair locked area security leak.
  • Repair Set complex password lock screen, the alarm sounds can not bring up the keyboard to unlock the problem after turn off the alarm.
  • Most network under repair can not download the upgrade package, download the application is not correct the problem.
  • Drag the status bar icon Quick fixes while pressing the power key deadlock problem.
  • Repair headset QQ voice calls, adjust the volume of the phone sounds the same health problems.
  • After hearing fly voice restoration select English, English for the Chinese recognize the problem.
  • The minimum repair a lattice volume sound much of a problem.
  • Article 8 fixes playback system ringtone volume than the first nine grid cells large volume of questions.
  • Double-click the status bar to repair the Bluetooth icon status inconsistencies.
  • Select delete repair complex password and click Continue to complete the setup crash.
  • Repeat prompted to download the update fixes the problem Alipay.
  • Update Baidu map, Taobao, microblogging premise applications.

Phone

• Reboot the phone after the repair process will continue even now the question of error.
  • Fix the encrypted messages inserted dual card, SIM card contacts in the “No SIM card” issue.
  • Now click on the phone icon to repair even unresponsive problem.

Set up

• Under the new lock screen right slide switch.
  • New color temperature adjustment function.
  • Repair Disturb settings to take effect after the timing to quit Disturb, and then manually enable Do Not Disturb, DND am not automatically withdraw the question.

GPS

• Optimize GPS positioning speed.

Suspension Ball

• Repair Click suspension ball suspended ball disappear after a while even now restart problem.

WLAN

• Repair Hong Kong Wi-Fi can not search out the problem near the location information.
  • Fix random does not automatically connect hide AP issues.
  • Repair the connection encryption method EAP-PEAP AP appear automatically disconnect Wi-Fi issues.

Flyme desktop

• Optimize Taskbar folder slide off the frame of the problem.
  • Fix drag the folder icon card in question appear to uninstall uninstall column.
  • Open the folder to repair the taskbar will close on slippery problem folder.

Camera

• Optimize camera startup speed.
  • Optimize the light field camera effects.
  • Optimize Manual mode to manually adjust the focal length of the effect.
  • Camera stuck to optimize the probability is very low.

Gallery

• Repair the low probability of a large picture gallery preview stop running issue.

Domestic services

• Increase the service life of the application.

Microblogging Contact

• Repair Weibo microblogging license upgrade unavailable cause problems.

Voice assistant

• Repair voice input query movie repeat a crash occurs.

Bluetooth

• Repair Bluetooth restart, A2DP connection is not on, the Bluetooth is not available and other issues.

Video

• Repair video can not scan to the local video problems.
  • Fix playback of audio and video coding for MEPG MPG format video screen Caton sound problems.

Music

• New Dirac HD Sound Headset add EP21HD option;
  • Fix EQ band settings can not be adjusted for each base value of negative issues.
  • Repair Rock / Classical / bass EQ, click Reset open the equalizer, the default value will change alt problem.
  • Fix the next song to play sound when closed and reopened the question.
  • Repair equalizer turned off and then turned on the problem of no effect.
  • Repair connect headphones to open the equalizer, quit music after unplug the headphones, connect the headset to re-enter the music, sound effects in the closed state of the problem of the equalizer.
  • Repair connect headphones, turn on music again after the equalizer process to kill music equalizer on but the sound is off the question.
  • Repair headphones stuck to clear data when FX interface displays the wrong question.

Calculator

• Open the calculator to repair the problem even now stop running.
  • Fix the problem calculation errors.

Security Center

• Repair no suggestion from the start when a key detecting prohibited items still show there are two issues.

Download
Flyme 4.2.0.4A

Source
Flyme 4.2.0.4A

last edited by Rey

my sound becomes smaller after upgrade 4.2.0.4U. Does anyone have this problem?

@‘boconngusi’ said:

my sound becomes smaller after upgrade 4.2.0.4U. Does anyone have this problem?

Viper4Android with convlover enabled is cure for bad quality loudspeaker in this phone.

Administrator

@areq1987,

I don’t know the m1 note you are talking about - maybe yours is broken - but my colleagues said his one is more than good regards audio quality and gave me a little provement.

@‘AOKP’ said:

@areq1987,

I don’t know the m1 note you are talking about - maybe yours is broken - but my colleagues said his one is more than good regards audio quality and gave me a little provement.

Maybe on headsets is good but on loudspeaker sound is bad especially music there is no compare even to xiaomi redmi note where loudspeaker is decent. Viper4Android makes miracles with loudspeaker especially with dedicated convlover presets for build in speakers.

How can install it knowing that my phone won’t load to system and keep show me logo of company

One more question what is difference between
Flyme 4.2.0.4A
Flyme 4.2.0.4C
Flyme 4.2.0.4U

Administrator

@Chemist87,

you mean bootloop?

Easiest thing is to check what your current version is. Go to Settings>About phone.

You can see if you have an A, U or C firmware installed. Just install the same firmware version as it will show.

However, best is to clear data while upgrading and so avoid any problems.

About the versions:
A = generic (recommended!)
C = China Mobile
U = China Unicom

And yes, every device can use the A firmware.

@AOKP
my device is U version, are you sure that it can up the A version?

@‘AOKP’ said:

@Chemist87,

you mean bootloop?

Easiest thing is to check what your current version is. Go to Settings>About phone.

You can see if you have an A, U or C firmware installed. Just install the same firmware version as it will show.

However, best is to clear data while upgrading and so avoid any problems.

About the versions:
A = generic (recommended!)
C = China Mobile
U = China Unicom

And yes, every device can use the A firmware.

I can’t use mobile system all mobile do stuck on company logo and i can only use recovery mode

Administrator

@boconngusi,

yes you can, but I recommend to clear data!

@Chemist87,

download over PC and then connect the device, while it is in recovery and transfer the file.

I replied already on your seperate thread, so please lets go on there.

yes i think that i in bootloop

so is it correctly

Its recommend and possible to change firmware from (U) to (A) ?

how to update:

1. Copy firmware “update.zip” into the phone, open the “Documents” and click the firmware “update.zip” to upgrade firmware
  2. System upgrading, please do not shut down the phone
  3. The system will automatically reboot after upgraded
  4. After boot up, please check “Settings&About” to verify the correct firmware version is installed

to clear Data… i need to go into recovery? Or is it better to perform the firmware change from the recovery?

later i will receive normally OTA Updates… yes?

but… if i have root… then no more OTA Update… only manual? yes?

I have successfully change firmware from U to A without clear data.

Can I clear data also without flash firmware again? Or is it necessary to flash it after…

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.