MX4 pro Hardware button functions question
Contributor

im about to buy MX4 Pro and found some review not long ago… (sadly i cant find it anymore) so anyway… i heard on video on youtube when a reviewer was talking about hardware button functions… he did told that…(cant remember exact words) button click or button swipe will function as Chinese Voice control activation… and he then told that he talked to meizu and they told in International version there not gonna be any Chinese Voice control options…
my question is… is that can be true? for example i asked right now in customer service what firmware phone they will send me when i buy they told it will be “A” firmware version… so does anyone actually here seen/heard about activation of Chinese voice control function via hardware button?

Meizu m2 note

@‘Latstyle’ said:

im about to buy MX4 Pro and found some review not long ago… (sadly i cant find it anymore) so anyway… i heard on video on youtube when a reviewer was talking about hardware button functions… he did told that…(cant remember exact words) button click or button swipe will function as Chinese Voice control activation… and he then told that he talked to meizu and they told in International version there not gonna be any Chinese Voice control options…
my question is… is that can be true? for example i asked right now in customer service what firmware phone they will send me when i buy they told it will be “A” firmware version… so does anyone actually here seen/heard about activation of Chinese voice control function via hardware button?

I have the A version and voice control activation is working perfect… i use it some times the phrase “wake up phone” to wake up the phone.

But also the voice control works but i don’t know any chinese to use it.

I want change chinese voice for google now!! Meizu for europe please!

Administrator

Maybe check out GreyGhosts little tool to change the TTS language.

But not translate the smart voice

@‘AOKP’ said:

Maybe check out GreyGhosts little tool to change the TTS language.

Hi AOKP,
can you tell a little bit more on TTS ?
cause on my MX4Pro (4.2.2.1A)
System language is set to French (nobody’s perfect)
I use Go Keyboard for french dictionnary and french text input (that’s not great but acceptable)
I installed the google voice system
If i speak french to the google system, it can do the search on the internet without problem.
But when i try tu speak to the phone to write text in message, (not smart voice), the phone can just understand English or chinese.

Do you have an idea to solve this problem.
Do i have to reinstall something … ?
Do i have to use another input system instead of Go Keyboard ?

Danke

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.