Waze not working on Flyme OS

Is anyone experiencing this problem of Waze not working properly on the M1 Note?

On mx3 it works properly

The same thing happen with my m1 note. The map are not showing properly. Google maps and here maps are working perfectly. How bout ur home button led. Does it light up? Mine does not light up.

Same big issue here.
Yes the home button does light up in the night.

Meizu M1 Note same problem

Same for me. I wonder what is taking Meizu such a long time to fix the problem. How can you compete with Mi (no pun intended)

Until now oso no oficial response from Meizu… :(

SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT Redmi Note instead of Meizu!!!

Administrator

@jt_atan,

haha, yeah sure. The issue is half software and half app sided. Just wait for an update of Flyme or try another version of Waze.

How do we get an older version of Waze installed. And will that solve the problem

Download APK from an older Waze (google it),
install the APK file and that’s it.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

@‘Gajche’ said:

Download APK from an older Waze (google it),
install the APK file and that’s it.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

whice version of waze?
I download 3.9.2.0 and still it doesn’t work.

I concur. Even downloaded an older version still doesn’t help

same here. waze old version 3.8.1.0 and newest 3.9.4.0 both having the same problem. :@:@
Flyme OS 4.2.0.3I is not well. :@:@
Also, unable to create a account http://forum.meizu.com/
to complain there. cannot pick email address. [updated] using IE can logon the forum and post there the complain http://forum.meizu.com/viewthread.php?tid=17516

Poor software development at meizu ???

Administrator

Thats vBulletins fold. And no, actually Meizu released some pretty rock solid firmwares recently. However, be patient and wait for the next release…

Hi friends, the problem is not related to Flyme or M1 Note itself.

The problem is ocurring on another phones too wich use Mali-T760, The problem is on Waze compatibility user should advice the developers of Waze on Play Store.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.