MX 4 Theme Editor

Hi all…

Anybody know any theme editor for MX4? Theme in the market not so attractive. I want to create my own clean theme. :D

There are no editors as far as I know.
You can apply as a developer and download the demo file from Meizu.

Admin

However, even if you manage to do that (@n0cte), everything will be in Chinese. If you decide to struggle with that your next problem will be that you can’t post any apps to Meizu App Center from outside China - and if you somehow manage to do that (with a help of a friend in China for example) you can’t receive income payouts. [emoji58]

Been there, done that - I’ve been in contact with Meizu (about literally everything) and I already gave up with this. [emoji36]

@‘samanen’ said:

However, even if you manage to do that (@n0cte), everything will be in Chinese. If you decide to struggle with that your next problem will be that you can’t post any apps to Meizu App Center from outside China - and if you somehow manage to do that (with a help of a friend in China for example) you can’t receive income payouts. [emoji58]

Been there, done that - I’ve been in contact with Meizu (about literally everything) and I already gave up with this. [emoji36]

Speaking of which, maybe I’ll try and translate the demo file.
My Chinese is non-existent, too.

Admin

@n0cte good luck with that - if you successfully do it it’s a big step but only the first one. Next is publishing - but that’s up to the designer then I guess.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.