Flyme OS 4.2.4A test firmware (MX4 Pro)
Administrator

Changelog:
Lock screen

• New smart cover lock screen widget fade animation.
  • Even now the phone is locked to repair the problem.

Desktop

• Desktop when repairing local backup and recovery, the bottom bar folder icon in the wrong question.
  • Repair drag the folder icon to uninstall, uninstall the toolbar icon stuck in question.
  • Amended to delete the default layout microblogging Contacts icon.

Task Manager

• Modify the Task Manager to optimize fuzzy static fuzzy.
  • If you hit Smarbar cause Task Manager Caton optimization problem to open the Task Manager.
  • Multitasking logic optimization and adjustment, the task bar shows the current application.

Phone

• Fix user feedback frequently disconnected mobile data access issues.
  • Repair Unicom 4G network to send text messages, even now failed to send the issue.
  • After the repair of mobile 4G data card clear upgrade, registration card sporadic telephone network to pull the question of error.
  • Repair emergency dial-up interface, dial buttons display is not centered issues.
  • After the repair delete contacts dialpad T9 search interface still does not refresh to display the contact problem.
  • Repair short fall into the call set up a network problem.

Contacts

• New contact list display company information, make important contacts at a glance.
  • Repair or online yellow pages worldwide contact numbers interface even now no option to add a new contact for questions.
  • Repair of two-dimensional code scanning contacts, add contacts native contact interface is not the right questions.
  • After the repair batch delete all contacts, the upper left corner of the count did not update problem.
  • When repair new or editing a contact, select Add photo display problems for details of the interface picture after picture.
  • Repair sporadic contact search bar displays the incorrect question.
  • Repair call detail recording interface filter unknown number even now need to click two times before the entry into force of the problem.
  • Repair system for the English language when no call recording prompt language is not the right questions.

Information

• Count button to repair SIM card information search result screen display problems abnormalities.
  • After the repair click the send button, the information display delay problems.
  • Repair filtration contact number from the list, the number of users blacklist display problems.
  • Repair in the New Information / Information Session interface sporadic problem can not switch to the keyboard.
  • Repair the local Yellow Pages numbers even now can not match the problem head and number information.

Microblogging Contact

• Microblogging service contacts change to the background, the main interface icon no longer displays the contact entry.
  • Added Share to Weibo to support multi-map upload, maximum support nine pictures, each picture maximum support 10M, support failure is automatically saved.
  • Added support for displaying TWITTER send microblogging progress in the notification bar.
  • Added support for large image preview TWITTER and you can delete the picture to be sent.
  • New microblogging personal dynamic list of supported displays and supports zoom Figure 9 preview.

Data Synchronization

• Accidentally deleted contacts fix problems caused by contacts sync.
  • Repair automatic landing, the user name is blank caused by abnormal.

Set up

• Optimize the sound and vibration settings page loading speed.
  • Optimize the interaction details fingerprint entry.
  • Repair of driving under the open voice broadcast mode, the phone will turn on when the problem calls silent mode.
  • DND mode will also modify the problem of duplicate regular boot repair modification date.
  • Repair open at DND mode and driving mode, there is the probability of the restart problem.

Security Center

• New daily traffic alerts, traffic prudent use.
  • When the flow rate is not set new package, use the flow too much will warm prompts.
  • Optimization from the start which proposes to ban entry ranked in the top whitelist applications.
  • Visitors enter safe mode repair center, part of the problem of ineffective visual interface.
  • Repair allows self-starting problem incorrectly calculated.

Music

• Optimization of individual centers redesign, do not enter the details you can click to play music.
  • -New lyrics picture sharing capabilities.
  • Added recently added regression.
  • Added support for folders and subdirectories singles two search methods, support letters classification.
  • OPTIMIZATION ON “when using the mobile network reminder” when broadcast local music in the mobile network does not automatically download cover.
  • Optimized single song publishing process simplification, a key release.
  • Optimized lyrics search experience.
  • Increase the number of meters to identify when optimizing online music loaded.
  • Repair documentation playback from any non-first music, is to start playing from the first issue.
  • When repairing a single song in the song has been off the shelf, choose to download the song in question will be removed.

Camera

• New viewfinder interface switching mode menu appears to decline.
  • Beauty optimized mode increases the initial value of microdermabrasion & whitening.
  • Repair the lock screen when calling from your camera, do not delete the photo thumbnail refresh problem.

Gallery

• Optimized filter effects.
  • Repair upload pictures to the album after the cloud open a larger view, only half the problem pictures.
  • You can not sort the problem after the repair download directory delete photos.
  • Even after the repair now change management directory folder list is not timely refresh problem.

Video

• Optimized suspension window playback experience.
  • Optimizing video startup speed.
  • Refine your list interface.

Application Center & Game Center

• Optimized Application Center and Game Center to download and install the application process.
  • Optimized Application Center cleanup mechanism APK temporary files.
  • Optimize button response speed of the active page.
  • Click on the top left corner to return to repair multiple pages unresponsive problem.
  • Repair update the application fails, again automatically download problems.

Accounts

• When repairing security question did not load up, forced conduct causing crash secret security issues.
  • English lower bound phone repair verification code box interface display problems.
  • Optimized account login account name suffix added to avoid 11 digit account number can not be verified very used equipment.

Calendar

• Subscribe to repair sections of the event has been deleted in the background, the client can be found to the problem.
  • Repair Change a contact’s birthday then modify the corresponding birthday reminders will cause a crash.
  • Repair uninstall upgrade package, calendar crash.

Domestic services

• Optimized movie successful payment page, display the total price.
  • Repair Home Click recreational classification, application crash in.
  • Home repair time scene pictures stroke is not the right questions.
  • Repair part of the user ID access issues unusual.
  • Modify Sort animation.

Browser

• When repairing desktop web browser encrypted video, click on the pop-up keyboard to enter the password box can not be the problem.
  • Repair webkit browser error problem when the layers fiction.
  • Repair open open the page overview mode, the page can not be displayed sporadic problems in overview mode.
  • Repair gesture set a wake-up gesture to open a browser problem after invalid.

Weather

• Weather boot speed optimization.

Alarm Clock

• Alarm boot speed optimization.

File

• Repair RAR compressed file decompression computer problem stopped when compressed.
  • Repair RAR compression decompression before calculating the size of the result of extracting wrong question.
  • Repair disk to download files from the cloud to the local, recently added no refresh problem.
  • Repair drag folders / files to another directory, document stops running issue.

Notes

• Optimized notes startup speed.
  • Optimization of single and double column mode switching experience.

Calculator

• Optimized to reduce the size of a calculator APK package.
  • Copy and paste modified to 10 decimal places added restrictions.
  • When the repair of 8-digit calculations, automatically converted into question the scientific notation.

Find cell phone service

• When the screen is locked open repair, enter the fifth consecutive incorrect password, lose once Flyme wrong password, no problem photographing operation.

Use Raiders

• Optimized startup time.
  • FAQ section updated content.

Boot wizard

• Always display the connection status of the repair using the issue of arrears phone card.

Read

• Start reading speed optimization.
  • Optimized article details the night mode conversion experience.
  • Homologous repair articles sliding around when switching the source icon along with a flashing question.
  • Fix some scenes into the article details the interface overlap.

Mail

• Card interface buttons can not be repaired quickly tap issues.
  • Repair mail when exiting new mail interface crashes.

Voice assistant

• Slow loading optimization problem.
  • Beep no problem driving mode fixes sporadic calls / text message broadcast after.
  • Driving down the repair mode SMS, voice assistant buffering animation and voice recording icon overlap.

Download:
Flyme 4.2.4A

Source:
Flyme 4.2.4A

last edited by samanen

I have installed it now the task manager works fine but no transparent black arrow and I can’t install google apps.
and there is applications that you can’t delete even with root like “life” and meizu game and search so for now I am not
impressed with this version.
fixed google apps with this:
http://meizufans.eu/forum/thread-how-to-fix-missing-google-play-services-on-mx4
deleted some application with titanium backup now I need to fix youtube again.

Administrator

@‘aviramof’ said:

I have installed it now the task manager works fine but no transparent black arrow and I can’t install google apps.
and there is applications that you can’t delete even with root like “life” and meizu game frame and search so for now I am not
impressed with this version.

What really bothers me are the Google Services.
You tried using the Google Installer?

Google installer works fine.:)
Youtube no 1080p and 1440p… not yet at least.
I deleted the unwanted apllications with titanium backup.

is it android 5.0 ? lollipop ?

There is already clean lolipop for mx4 pro i hear but not one with flyme.
I think that in order to get 1080p and 1440p for Youtube we need to install Google+.

@‘aviramof’ said:

There is already clean lolipop for mx4 pro i hear but not one with flyme.
I think that in order to get 1080p and 1440p for Youtube we need to install Google+.

where can we find lollipop ? i don’t find it

I cannot apply any themes now, authentication issue. Do you know how to resolve it? Thanks ?

What about the black transparent arrow of inteligent hide???
Other then that everything is working fine even youtube.:)

Seriously, is it so hard to fix the damn SmartTouch bug when using Swiftkey/Swype ?

@‘Xtremeclock’ said:

Seriously, is it so hard to fix the damn SmartTouch bug when using Swiftkey/Swype ?

Do they even know about this bug that is the question.:)

@‘aviramof’ said:

@‘Xtremeclock’ said:

Do they even know about this bug that is the question.:)

I’ve reported it many times with screenshots for each release :-/
Quite disappointed :(

my mx4pro 32gb install the rom … i want turkish language pack or rom?? help me?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.