Crazy things after update with bootloops and restart

Hello Folks, :)

this is my first post, my english is not good, sorry for that. I hope you understand me …:-/

So, my MX4 have bootloops and restarts when wake up . My MX4 starts partly new, and unable to wake up from the screensaver, but then starts novel. Sometimes it also starts new when I wipe down the top status bar. And sometimes it starts new when I press the button on top, to wake it up.:(
I have updated to the latest 4.2.2.1 Rom. I have deleted the data and then install the update.
I also update the phone to older Rom´s , but nothng changed.

My MX4 is a Unicom device. With both versions (A / U) I have these effects.
What can I do? I notice sometimes not crashed the equipment, it is very annoying. My phone is not accessible then. I need help , thank you

touri

Had the same yesterday, just let it restart. After 50 minutes my MX4 started again!

Thanks for reply ,
this morning again, a lot of shutdowns . I am very angry about it…
I push the start button of the phone , on the top, only 2-3 seconds , i saw the unicom screen , then it´s black. Thath´s it. Only after a many attempst to starts , the phone starts into “normal” mode. But some times later it crashes regularly. I am so sad …
Now I Change it to Rom 4.0.4 …;-(((((

Administrator

Maybe try the today released 4.2.2.2A.

Thanks,
it would be a little bit better with 4.2.2.2 A . Until this version no bootloops or shutdowns…
The Mobile works now , but when I push the On/Off Button on the Top I have sometimes the problem , that my Phone doesn´t start again. Then I have the “MEIZU” Sign Screen for 2-3 seconds and then screen is black ! After many times to start 5-10… Phone starts into “Flyme” Screen . So there is a bug in that Firmware Version 4.2.2.2 A with start procedure …

:-/:-/:-/
This morning problems come again see first post:

With first two touch on the screen, the phone restarts…and bootloops…:(

"So, my MX4 have bootloops and restarts when wake up . My MX4 starts partly new, and unable to wake up from the screensaver, but then starts novel. Sometimes it also starts new when I wipe down the top status bar. And sometimes it starts new when I press the button on top, to wake it up.

I have updated to the latest 4.2.2.1 Rom. I have deleted the data and then install the update.
I also update the phone to older Rom´s , but nothng changed.

My MX4 is a Unicom device. With both versions (A / U) I have these effects.
What can I do? I notice sometimes not crashed the equipment, it is very annoying. My phone is not accessible then. I need help , thank you"

Now after many bootloops it starts into “Pin Startscreen” . If I touch then the screen for first time , the phone went to bootloops and so on …

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.