No task manager no black arrow and no 1080p and 1440p on youtube.

In 4.2.2.1 version there is no task manager
And no transperet black Arrow can we get them back?

When i pull from down to up i see a list of applications but i no longer see the one that i am currently using so i can’t close it like before and do a quick exit from browser and other applications and smartTouch does not close applications so i need to set the home button to back in order
To exit the browser and etc…

And there is no more transparent black arrow when you disable inteligent hide. Is there any hope to get them back in the next version?

And what about youtube? Is there any fix for 1080p and 1440p video quality?

Thanks in advance.Smile

Administrator

The 1080p/1440p “bug” is YouTubes fold. About the rest: Uhhh. I don’t really know (for the first time ever). Wait for Tuesday, when the new test firmware comes out.

I tried other video applications playtube and tubemoth and still only 720p…
do you know any other application that I can try that might give me more then 720p?

Admin

OGYouTube (Modified version of YT apk) supports up to 1440p playback along with support for background playback, and downloading as well.

@‘samanen’ said:

OGYouTube (Modified version of YT apk) supports up to 1440p playback along with support for background playback, and downloading as well.

I Tried it and still only 720p meaning the problem is flyme not youtube.
Is there a direct link perhaps to something that might work?

Ok after a lot of work I finally managed to get 1080p and 1440p in youtube.

I Removed youtube then reflashed flyme 4.1I which cancelled my previous root
then I did root again via flyme account then reinstall Youtube and that it.

I think you also should change in flyme account root youtube to enable and
not ask.

So for the time being I don’t think I am going to update to a new flyme version
because the newer versions are not as good as 4.1.1.3i that I have.:)

With OGYouTube you have an app called “Downloads” that appears, you have to check “Enable all qualities” in its settings, then it in fact works very well.
But you need to install Xposed and the Xposed version of OGYouTube to be able to sign in.
So you worked hard for nothing haha, but you’re lucky that it works now, hopefully you won’t lose 1440p with the next update of YouTube.

@‘ichi3772’ said:

With OGYouTube you have an app called “Downloads” that appears, you have to check “Enable all qualities” in its settings, then it in fact works very well.
But you need to install Xposed and the Xposed version of OGYouTube to be able to sign in.
So you worked hard for nothing haha, but you’re lucky that it works now, hopefully you won’t lose 1440p with the next update of YouTube.

I Have installed several other applications and they all had the 720p problem so
I don’t think that the original YT application has any thing to do with this problem.:)

Hm, yet it is YouTube itself that causes this issue. Some Galaxy Note 4 can only select 720 as the highest resolution as well. YouTube is probably doing that to limit the bandwith, that’s all.

@‘ichi3772’ said:

Hm, yet it is YouTube itself that causes this issue. Some Galaxy Note 4 can only select 720 as the highest resolution as well. YouTube is probably doing that to limit the bandwith, that’s all.

I heard it’s google itself the owner of youtube and yet it is possible to
bypass this problem sometime:)

Well yes of course, since Google owns it.
You either have to be lucky (like when you flashed your phone or others just cleared the cache and reinstalled it) or have to bypass it (with the method I mentioned).
I’d unfortunately be surprised if they ever fixed that, since they’d need to put extra money in their servers since everyone is now getting phones with higher resolutions than 720p.

I always thought it was meizu aspect ratio that limited 720p

@‘donwuan’ said:

I always thought it was meizu aspect ratio that limited 720p

The phone is 1440p so there is no reason why not see 1440p right?:)

It’s YouTube limiting it to 720p with their api to save bandwidth and actually it’s kind of smart because you won’t see a difference on 5.5inch screen between 720/1440p.

I installed Google+and now i have 1080p and 1440p in the latest test firewire.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.