Flyme version

Hi.I just bought my pro 32gb from Greece but has flyme os unicom version. How do I change to universal version? Is that possible?

Meizu m2 note

@‘stratos’ said:

Hi.I just bought my pro 32gb from Greece but has flyme os unicom version. How do I change to universal version? Is that possible?

Hello Strato, i am from Greece too, but i write in english so everyone can understand what we say.

Download the A version from your mobile phone here: http://meizufans.eu/forum/thread-flyme-os-4-2-2-1-stable-mx4-pro, and then open it with “documents” app, in next step a pop up window will appear that it is the installation window… Check the “clear data” and proceed with installation. It’s very easy. I did it also in the beginning with help from the user AOKP.

But with “clear data”, all app data and apps will be deleted so take a back-up first if you want them.

Don’t reboot your phone. Wait the installation to complete. And then all will be fine.

Good luck.

Thank you kailor. I will try this and hope everything will work fine.

A/U/C whats the deffrent ?

Administrator

A = general chinese firmware. Works on all devices.

U = China Unicom. Carier specific, works on all devices too.

C = China Mobile. Carier specific, works on all devices.

Hello there I am also greek! I am bought my MX4 pro before a week and had this unicom version installed. So I did what Kailor said and the phone works perfect! It was versy easy. Thanks Kailor!

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.