Head speaker low volume
Meizu MX4

Hello, last Tuesday when I answered a call I realised that my head speaker volume of my MX3 was at a very low level that I can barely hear the caller. I increased the volume by the volume rocker but it was already on max. The problem occured all of a sudden withoun having my phone dropped or anything else. Is there any way that I can increase the volume through settings or using an app? Thank you!

Meizu MX4

My firmware version is 3.7.1A. I want to upgrade to Flyme 4 but I don’t know how to…

Administrator

@saign,

fine, fine. ;)

1.Backup your entire storage, because the upgrade will delete everything on it. Including Music, Pics and whatsover.
2.Download Flyme 4 and put it to the root of your storage (so it’s not in any folder).
3.Shut your device down and press Volume Up + Power.
4.Now you are in the recovery. Select “Clear Data” and start the upgrade.

The first boot can take between 5-10 minutes or even more.

After the boot up is completed you will be asked if you want to wipe your storage. If you have done the backup already, select yes.

And thats it.

Meizu MX4

@‘AOKP’ said:

@saign,

fine, fine. ;)

1.Backup your entire storage, because the upgrade will delete everything on it. Including Music, Pics and whatsover.
2.Download Flyme 4 and put it to the root of your storage (so it’s not in any folder).
3.Shut your device down and press Volume Up + Power.
4.Now you are in the recovery. Select “Clear Data” and start the upgrade.

The first boot can take between 5-10 minutes or even more.

After the boot up is completed you will be asked if you want to wipe your storage. If you have done the backup already, select yes.

And thats it.

I’ve tried to upgrade more than five times to Flyme 4 but I always getting the “Firmware corrupt” error. I don’t know if it does matter where the .bin file is downloaded, because in my case it’s downloaded into “Download” folder. So now, I’m gonna place it in the root of my storage and try to flash it again, I hope the upgrade process will be succeded and expect that my head speaker problem will be eliminated. Thank you AOKP!

Meizu MX4

I’ve cleared my data and my phone rebooted with all apps deleted. Then, I boot into recovery and select update.bin and hit start. After that, there’s the screen where it says “Checking Firmware” and then a window pops us stating again that “Firmware is Corrupt”. What’s wrong? Please I need some help…:(

Finally, I managed to upgrade to Flyme 4 by updating to Flyme 3.8.5A first. There was no other way to upgrade after all. After a lot of time, I upgraded to Flyme 4.1.3.5A and I’m very happy and satisfied! But I realised that Flyme 4 in MX3 doesn’t support Greek language unlike my MX4 with Flyme 4.1.1A. But after all I’m very pleased using Flyme 4 to my MX3. Thank you very much for your help!

Administrator

@saign,

I am glad to help. Most likely the next few releases will fix the languages.

The same thing happened to me, sent it to service and they replaced the speaker without any issues, so I guess it’s common for this to happen.

Meizu MX4

@‘SouthPark’ said:

The same thing happened to me, sent it to service and they replaced the speaker without any issues, so I guess it’s common for this to happen.

My head speaker problem is gone after updating to Flyme 4. Now, the volume is higher and the sound is more clear than before. Also, after updating I noticed that my speaker(back) has been increased its volume a lot…So that’s nice news.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.