Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Meizu M1 Note Google Play

Hi,

I just register because i received the m1 note yesterday.
I want some help if possible.
How google play works properly because i download it yesterday from flyme app center and it doesn’t work correctly
My second question is how i can change the icons that are in chinese, i dont mean the language?

Many Thanks

Contributor

1. Use ‘Google installer’ from the meizu appsotre (guide under ‘mx4 apps’ subforum)
2. Those must be chinese apps like weibo and alipay… Just uninstall them…

Thanks for the reply, everything ok with google play.
I want your help with the language in some applications like music weather etc. the interface when you start the app is on chinese.
Can i change it in english?

@‘clandestino3’ said:

Thanks for the reply, everything ok with google play.
I want your help with the language in some applications like music weather etc. the interface when you start the app is on chinese.
Can i change it in english?

No. That’s not possible (atleast as of now).

Some of the stock apps like weather, videos, music, personalization etc have a Chinese interface. I dont think it’s possible to change the somewhat Chinese interface for these system apps unless someone goes into the code. Meizu still being in a rather nascent stage, so you wont find many devs working on it (outside China). As far as i know no one has tried it yet.:)

Best possible solution - install their altrnatives and disable/freeze them using Titanium or some other app.:D

PS - I wouldn’t recommend uninstalling the system apps, as i am not sure of the impact.

Hi,

I got a Meizu M1, I downloaded google play. After opening it is closed immediately. Somebody can help? :)

Administrator

You got Google Services installed?

@‘Homonnag’ said:

Hi,

I got a Meizu M1, I downloaded google play. After opening it is closed immediately. Somebody can help? :)

You install google play installer from Appstore.
You launch this application tap to “Start the installation”

Sent from my m1 note

For those who don’t want Chinese apps, I suggest installing the International version of the fimware as it contains no bloatware. You don’t get the free streaming though.

Please tell me how to delete the old firmware

Administrator

@peeyaj,

the I firmware has less benefits, like no access to free Music. Also you are not able to install it on A, U or C devices.

Hey guys do you know a useful traffic app., which doesn’t use internet, just GPS?

@‘Homonnag’ said:

Hey guys do you know a useful traffic app., which doesn’t use internet, just GPS?

Do you mean navigation app?
And what has to do with this thread here about Google play.

Search for Sygic, but its not free or for Here Maps which is free.

After updated the latest flyme version, my Google Play can’t be used, I already signed in gmail, but still stated authentication signed in needed…what should I do

Looks like your connection to Meizu M1 Note Google Play was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.