MX4 pro firmware

hi guys, i m one of meizu mx4 pro users which come from Malaysia. I have get the MX4 pro international version, but since the international firmware always late releash , can i flash it to universal firmware with MX4 pro firmware with A? is that ok and possible break down my phone or not? besides can i flash it back from A to I firmware?

No, you can flash it without problems.

@‘dansonchiah’ said:

hi guys, i m one of meizu mx4 pro users which come from Malaysia. I have get the MX4 pro international version, but since the international firmware always late releash , can i flash it to universal firmware with MX4 pro firmware with A? is that ok and possible break down my phone or not? besides can i flash it back from A to I firmware?

Hey there buddy, i’m too from malaysia… i’m currently using the firmware with A… means universal… don’t try C or U which are carrier dedicated.

However you do need to install google installer to log in into your google account.

hi buddy, is that u get ur mx4 pro from malaysia with firmware I? i see some post they say u cant flash back to I from A firmware it will show firmwareccorrup? is that true? when u use A firmware possible u use USSD code? bcz now i using I firmware i cant enter *128# in digi, is that u fsce the same problem when use A firmware? urgent ya…

is that possible i use 4G LTE in Malaysia even flash to firmware A?

hi guys,im from Malaysia too…having an overheating problem when im using mobile data…and it was really bad…do u guys having the same issue?im still on stock firmware

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.