J. Wong leaks Meizu MX5 picture!

This is the discussion thread for J. Wong leaks Meizu MX5 picture!. Let us know your comments on this subject here!

I think it´s ok but not as much as we want. MX4 it´s great because of narrow bezels design, but we expect this could improve with MX5 and it´s like the same or worse than before.

Further, the home button it´s like Iphone 6, maybe more like Galaxy S6. It´s ok, but MX4 home button its a perfect circle (that´s prettier than this) and it´s a LED button too. This seems like it isn´t.

The perfect button would be like MX4 (maybe a little bigger) and the touch ID invisible, only putting the finger above.

@‘Chals91’ said:

I think it´s ok but not as much as we want. MX4 it´s great because of narrow bezels design, but we expect this could improve with MX5 and it´s like the same or worse than before.

Further, the home button it´s like Iphone 6, maybe more like Galaxy S6. It´s ok, but MX4 home button its a perfect circle (that´s prettier than this) and it´s a LED button too. This seems like it isn´t.

The perfect button would be like MX4 (maybe a little bigger) and the touch ID invisible, only putting the finger above.

Where have you been when they announced the MX4 Pro? Forget the round home button, I’am not a huge fan of it either, but for Meizu it’s an obvious path to follow now.

body{zoom:106%!important;}

@‘SmOgER’ said:

@‘Chals91’ said:

Where have you been when they announced the MX4 Pro? Forget the round home button, I’am not a huge fan of it either, but for Meizu it’s an obvious path to follow now.

body{zoom:106%!important;}

Ehm… i know it, nothing new… i don´t like MX4 Pro button too, and it is because first is uglier and second, the button is now physical and not only capacitive, so it can break before and there is no LED. Furthermore, bezels can be smaller if the button is capacitive, because there are less mechanical pieces.

I’d rather them not ditch the halo button.

Maybe it’s MX5 pro… and the MX5 will still have the halo button… at least that’s what I hope.

wasnt that home button to be rumored for the mx4pro too? i think i saw a render like that before

and meizu should use that SenseID from Qualcomm to bring back the halo back :D

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.