Overheating

Hello.
Have MX4 Pro with 4.1I.
Any game with 3D make my phone overheating (and I mean, I can prepare food on him - 55-61 C) after 2-3 minutes of play. Also any video make the same.
Is this a problem of Flyme version or device?
Also, battery going down extremely fast and WIFI take 25-27% of consumption.
Thanks
Oleg

If you bought your phone from BUG Israel you should update to the latest firmware: 4.2.2.1A (the battery performs better)

That WiFi usage possibly indicates that you have wake bug and something is trying to access Internet or something. This can be the reason why it’s getting so hot.

Administrator

Update your firmware to 4.2.2.1A with clearing data.

@‘AOKP’ said:

Update your firmware to 4.2.2.1A with clearing data.

Thanks.
Do i need to do “clear user data” or wipe (home button+up volume)?

Administrator

Clear user data is wiping. And yes, use it.

Where do you get this option “Clear User Data” when an update is available ?

Administrator

We are talking about the recovery.

Good morning. After upgrade battery consumption become much better and heat of phone going down. It’s still there, but after more time of play. One thing : Youtube full HD problem still there even after ROOT+giving root permeation+clear user data+3 reboot.
Anyway, thanks AOKP!

Administrator

The full HD “issue” isn’t one. It is simply YouTubes fold, which can be seen on other devices as well.

@‘AOKP’ said:

The full HD “issue” isn’t one. It is simply YouTubes fold, which can be seen on other devices as well.

I know, that YouTube issue is not only one, but for me, who own MX4 and MX4 PRO and make to see 1080 on MX4, this is issue for now.
As I can understand, it’s problem of Android 4.4.4 version, because on MX4 with 4.4.2 it’s not happens.
I try root, special app that make 4.4.4 look like 4.4.2 - nothing. And i become angry, because I spend more $ than my wife, and she can see 1080…:@

@'אולג said:

@‘AOKP’ said:

I know, that YouTube issue is not only one, but for me, who own MX4 and MX4 PRO and make to see 1080 on MX4, this is issue for now.
As I can understand, it’s problem of Android 4.4.4 version, because on MX4 with 4.4.2 it’s not happens.
I try root, special app that make 4.4.4 look like 4.4.2 - nothing. And i become angry, because I spend more $ than my wife, and she can see 1080…:@

Go to the YouTube app settings - > Clear Data - > Uninstall - > Reboot and then try to install this (10.06.3) YouTube version (also do not forget to disable auto-update @ Play Store):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0c-s1CvLc4JanZCVWhvNWNkc1k/view?usp=sharing

It worked for me, i’ve now access to 1080p/1440p.

@‘Xtremeclock’ said:

@'אולג said:

@‘AOKP’ said:

Go to the YouTube app settings - > Clear Data - > Uninstall - > Reboot and then try to install this (10.06.3) YouTube version (also do not forget to disable auto-update @ Play Store):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0c-s1CvLc4JanZCVWhvNWNkc1k/view?usp=sharing

It worked for me, i’ve now access to 1080p/1440p.

Try - not help…:(

Google OGYouTube (hit the XDA link)
Download and install it, in the settings of the “Downloads” app that has been created check "enable all qualities"
I recommend you install Xposed and install the Xposed version of OGYouTube, as the other one won’t allow you to sign in.
But this has nothing to do with the topic, and you could have refered to another topic. There have been a few ones mentioning that issue.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.